I want your old self back (depressed! Human! Nutty x human! Sniffles)

Warning: self harm, attempted suicide and sad scenes

-sniffles pov-
Nutty has been acting different, he seems so sad and depressed but he keeps saying that he's fine, I know he's lying because he does seem so sad and I'm pretty worried about him.

-nuttys pov-
I've been pretty depressed more often now and I feel like no one likes me, I don't really like being alive, people say that I'm 'crazy' and 'too hyperactive' and more, it makes me feel like I'm a outcast, I left worthless and I felt like......I wanted to die, I just wanted to give up, I hated life, then I went to my room and remembered all the things that people say about me, then I got a blade and I started to hurt myself with it, I cried while I did this, blood poured onto the floor, I wanted to just lay in bed all day and not do anything, not eat, not sleep, just lay there emotionless, I felt disgusting, I felt fat, I wanted to eat more candy at that moment but my mind was telling me 'stop, don't think about it your selfish pig, remember no one likes you when your acting crazy because of all that junk that you eat' I listened to my mind and I just laid there bleeding and crying.

-sniffles pov-
I did live with him, I heard he was crying and I felt bad for him, I walked into his room and saw what he did to himself, I felt like this was all my fault, I wish I could go into his mind and tell his brain to stop but I knew I didn't have that power, I sat on his bed and hugged him and said "are you ok", he said nothing then he said "why do you care.....you think I'm just crazy and annoying like everyone else thinks and yes I'm fine" I said "when did I ever say that your crazy and annoying" then he said "you do think that......and you probably hate me.....who am I kidding you don't even like me and you just want to be my friend to pity me" I couldn't really believe that he actually believe that, I saw the blade on the side of his bedside table, I said "I do worry about you and......are you cutting" he looked at me and said "I-I'm not d-doing th-that" then I showed him the blade that I found and I said "show me your arms please" he said "I'm not doing anything I'm fine" then I said "please just show me your arms"then he said "I'm fine.....IM NOT DOING ANYTHING" then I grabbed his arms and pulled up his sleeves revealing what he did to his wrists and arms, I said "why" he didn't respond then I said "please tell me why......your making me worried" then he said "because I deserve it" then I said "you don't deserve this" then he said "yes I do" then I looked like he was gonna faint, then he did, I called up an ambulance.

-few moments later and nuttys pov-
I woke up in a hospital and my arms were bandaged up, sniffles was next to me and then he hugged me and said "you passed out so I took you here" I thought to myself "he should of just left me to die" then I gave him a fake smile, Then after a while we left the hospital since the doctor said we can leave, then when we got home I went to my room and he followed me and then he said "you ok" I said "yeah" then he hugged me and said "if you aren't feeling ok just tell me" then I said "I'm scared to tell you this because you might not like me" Then he said "you can tell me anything" then I said "I have a crush on you" he just looked at me in silence, then I said "I knew you wouldn't feel the same" I then ran to the bathroom and locked the door and started crying, then he started knocking on the door but I didn't respond then I got some anti-depressants and I took all of them, then I ripped off the bandages and started to cut myself, I went deeper into my arms this time, then I passed out.

-sniffles pov-
I was getting worried because he wasn't opening the door then I broke in and saw him dead on the floor, I had to take him to the hospital again, I did have a crush on him as well, I think he didn't think I felt the same as well but I did, I wished I said something sooner.

-few moments later and sniffles pov-
He then woke up and I was happy, he then said "I'm sorry about what I said....I know you don't feel the same but-" then I said "I do feel the same" then his eyes widened and said "really" then I kissed him and then we kissed for a while, then after a few days we wen home and I made sure he was more happier, he became more happier which made me happy as well, I'm happy when he's happy.

-few months later and 3rd person pov-
They were both more happier