Ice cream (human! Flippy x human! Splendid)

Warning: smutt

-flippys pov-
I got myself some ice cream, I sat down on a bench, I was licking it for a while then some spilled on me I then said "shit my ice cream spilled on me ugh".

-splendids pov-
After he said that I knew it was my time to strike, I had so many horny thoughts about him before and I was finally able to do them with him, then I unzipped my pants and I got my dick out and then I striked.

-flippys pov-
Then when I didn't expect it the bench went backwards and then my mouth got filled with cock then I heard a voice say "here's your ice cream bitch, open wide" I recognized that voice, it was splendids, he came out the bush to make me choke on his dick, it kinda felt nice even though I was bent backwards which was pretty uncomfortable for my body but the dick in my mouth was nice, i started to suck on it because I knew that's what he wanted, after a while he cummed in my mouth, I swallowed it all, I got back up and gave him a look that said "what the fuck but I enjoyed it", he smirked then I pushed him down into the bushes and then I said "I'm not done with you yet splendid" he then came on me then he said "I know cutie" I blushed then I got on top of him and I sat on his dick and rided it, it felt so good, I then said "nice hiding spot I hope no one can see us" he said "same babe".

-few moments later and flippys pov-
Then he cummed inside of me, then splendid put me on all fours and shoved his cock inside of me, I moaned as he fucked me, I was pretty loud but I hope no one heard us, he said "damn this feels so fucking good.....your really tight" I blushed at what he said, my cheeks were bright red, I was pretty flustered.

-after a while and still flippys pov-
He then said "I-I'm gonna cum~" I then said "fill me up" then he filled me with his load, it felt so good when he filled me, my body was literally shuttering because of the pleasure, then I got up and kissed him and said "hehe that was fun we should do that more often splendid at least you didn't fuck up or kill me this time baby" he chuckled and said "sure hottie" then we got dress and came out of the bushes and we went home.

-few weeks later and 3rd person pov-
Flippy and splendid did this more often everyday.