I love you for who you are (depressed! Human! Nutty x human!Sniffles)

Warning: self harm, mentions of suicide, sad scenes, mentions of child abuse and neglect

-nuttys pov-
I feel like people just want me to go away, I usually just ignore criticism and insults because they don't effect me and I just brush them off because I believe in positivity and I don't let hate get in my way but in reality it makes me feel not good about myself, I do have a bit of a sugar addiction but people say I'm too hyperactive, too crazy and a bit weird, I'm not weird.......I hope, sniffles is the only thing that makes me feel like I'm loved since my parents disowned me, sniffles is smart, kind, caring and overall just nice to be with, I think he thinks I'm crazy as well but I do have a crush on him but I'm scared to tell him that because I'm scared he will hate me for it or think I'm weird or hurt me for it, I just don't want to be hurt again, I like to just be with him, he's just so cute, he thinks I should stop eating so much candy but.......I just can't help it, when I'm without candy for a long time I go into a depressive state and the last time that happened i nearly killed myself by hanging myself and I'm scared that might happen again because I don't want sniffles to find out about it because he might get worried and overreact about it and I don't want him to yell at me because I hate being yelled at, it scares me when someone is yelling at me, I also started to self harm, i usually use a razor blade when I do but I also don't want sniffles to find out about that then one day he found out because he said I smelt like blood, I kept telling him it was nothing and that I was fine even though I was lying, he believed me then he walked in on me while I was hurting myself, he freaked out and was yelling at me and saying "why are you doing this......why just tell me why" I was crying and trying to explain, then I said "just shut up and let me fucking speak" he tried to calm down and then I told him everything, I also to,d him that my family hated me and abused me and just neglected me, he was shocked at what I was saying I told him everything about what happened and I told him the truth without lying that I was fine, I'm not actually fine even though I may seem it, he then hugged me and said "you can live with me" I said "th-thanks", I was excited to live with the person I had a crush on, I packed up my stuff and I took it there, we slept together, I loved it, I loved him, I still don't have the confidence to ask him out though.

-few weeks later and nuttys pov-
I finally had the confidence to ask him out so I said "c-can w-we g-go o-out somewhere.....just the two of us" then he said "sure....we should go to *insert diner here*" (a/n: you guys get to pick where they eat out at).

-after the date and nuttys pov-
We where walking back to the car then he said "did you see this as like......a date" I nodded then he said "let's talk somewhere in private" I said "ok", when we went behind a building he said "d-do you have a crush on me because you were blushing most of the time" I said "yes" then his eyes widened, I got scared then I said "s-sorry" then he kissed me, I was blushing bright red then I started to kiss back, after a few minutes he broke the kiss and said "don't apologize cutie.....I love you as well" then I said "really" then he said "yep" then we went back to the car and we drove back to his house, then when we got back inside we did have a make out session then we slept together.

-few years later and 3rd person pov-
They were happy and nutty felt less depressed and he felt like he was belonging by sniffles

(Sorry if this seems rushed)