Fucked by the thieves (lifty x flippy x shifty)

Warning: smutt

-liftys pov-
We were gonna rob from flippys house again but this time we will make sure he doesn't try to kill us, I had my Polaroid camera on me and shifty had a plan to use it for, when we got inside shifty holded flippy so he doesn't kill us, he took off flippys shirt and pants and grabbed the Polaroid camera out of my hands and took a ton of pictures, he told me to steal some stuff as he was taking pictures, flippy was blushing and saying "what the fuck.....s-stop I-it y-you t-th-thieves" he was chuckling at his reaction.

-flippys pov-
Are they trying to humiliate me, I don't know why they are doing this, then shifty said "want some pleasure as well cutie" I said "what do you mean" then he said "I'm not gonna show these photos to anyone......I'm saving these for me and lifty to.....you know.....pleasure ourselves with" I now knew what he meant, I was blushing then shifty pulled me onto his lap and started kissing me, then he took off my boxers and took another picture of me, I said "let's just get this over with ok" he said "ok calm down, you really excited aren't you" he said while grabbing my crotch, I blushed and looked away then he pushed me onto all fours and then undid his jeans and then got his cock out and pushed inside of me and started to fuck me, I was moaning softly as I had this done to me, I loved this feeling so much, I wanted more, I moaned loudly.

-after a while and flippys pov-
Then shifty cummed inside of me then lifty walked in and said "you guys already started without me" then shifty said "it's your turn now lifty" then lifty said "ok shifty" then lifty pushed inside of me, I moaned when he pushed inside of me, he laughed and said "your so cute" I growled when he called me cute he then said "hehe I love you so much" and then grabbed my cock and then kissed me, I whimpered and then he kept fucking me.

-few moments later and liftys pov-
I then came inside of flippy then shifty said "now suck our cocks" then flippy smirked and said "at the same time or what?" Then I said "whatever you want cutie" then he put both of our cocks in his mouth and sucked on them at the same time, we both moaned at the same time, shifty said "fuck this feels so good ah~" we made him deep-throat them, he swirled his tongue on our dicks.

-after a while and liftys pov-
We came at the same time, he swallowed our cum, he said "it tastes so good and delicious", we chuckled, then me and shifty both pushed into flippys ass, he screamed in pleasure, then shifty said "have you never had this before" flippy said "n-no i h-haven't" flippy started to slowly touch himself, we giggled, flippy was shrieking in pleasure, flippy screamed "I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH......AH~.......MAKE ME CUM GALLONS PLEASE......PLEASE~", we chuckled.

-few moments later and liftys pov-
We came in flippys ass, then flippy looked at us directly in the eyes and said "make me cum please I'm begging you both" he chuckled and said "ok babe" then shifty put him on his lap and I started to jack flippy off, he moaned loudly and said "more more MORE.....AH~.......oh fuck~" we both enjoyed this, sometimes shifty helped me jack him off as well.

-few moments later and flippys pov-
I came on lifty and shiftys hands and on the floor and on my chest then lifty licked the cum off of his hand, he said "your cum tastes so good" then shifty licked it off of his hand and said "I agree with lifty it does taste good" then lifty swiped a finger on my chest and the put the cum in my mouth so I see what I taste like, i did taste good to be honest. Then after cleaning myself up i sat with them and then we fell asleep together.

-liftys pov-
This started with us robbing his house and it turned into a pleasurable night. Then shifty said "we should do this more with flippy......right brother?" I said "yeah we should have more of these sessions with him".