Hes mine and only mine (yandere! Human! Nutty x human! Flippy)

Warning: gore and murder

-nuttys pov-
I do have a crush on flippy, I hate it when the others talk to him, I felt like I needed him more then anything and that the others are getting in the way of us and they were stealing him from me, I thought to myself "flippy is mine and I'd do anything to be with him.......even if it means I have to kill people to be with him" I laughed to myself, it wasn't my normal laugh it sounded more psychotic and erratic, I wanted to kill for him, I did have a lollipop with me, it was a big rainbow colored one, I licked it into a knife like thingy so it was like a spear, then I saw that flaky was talking to flippy, I thought to myself "she's taking him from me......I can't let that happen.....doesn't she know that he's mine and only mine" after flippy left it was just me and her, I walked over to her and took her to the forest, she did seem nervous then I walked up to her, she said "w-w-what a-are y-you d-doing" I screeched "FLIPPY IS MINE BITCH" and stabbed her with the lollipop, she screamed and said "w-w-why a-a-are y-y-you d-d-doing t-t-this" I kept stabbing her with the lollipop and I was laughing the entire time, I didn't allow her to steal the love of my life from me, I watched and laughed as flaky tried to escape but she couldn't, I licked the blood off of the lollipop as she was dying because of me, I was psychotically smiling as I watched her bleed to death, I knew I was protecting flippy and I didn't want anything bad to happen to him, I then stabbed her to put her out of her misery. I burned the body so no one would notice anything.

-next day and still nuttys pov-
I saw toothy hugging flippy, I felt my body shake but not in the sugar high way, it was in the psychotic way, the 'kill everyone' way, I threw a knife at toothy and ran off so no one would know it was me, I hid in a bush, the knife it toothy right in the chest, I quietly laughed like crazy.

-few weeks later and 3rd person pov-
Nutty has nearly killed everyone for flippy so he can be with flippy.

-nuttys pov-
I stabbed cuddles right in the chest and screamed "FLIPPY IS MINE NOT YOURS" but flippy saw me do it, I didn't care anymore, flippy pulled me away from cuddles who was screaming and calling me a 'insane psycho', flippy said "why did you do that" I smiled psychotically and said "I'm just protecting you, I LOVE YOU, ANYONE ELSE WHO SAYS THEY LOVE YOU ARE JUST LYING, I'D NEVER LIE TO YOU" I looked back at the poor skater boy and said "all you'd do is hurt him bitch" then I stabbed cuddles so he was dead, he screamed "CUDDLES!" Then I said "don't call out to him, focus on me, I'm better, all he'd do is hurt you! I killed everyone for you, I am protecting you, because I love you, you mine now......forever......f......o.......r.......e.....v....e......r".

-flippys pov-
I stared at the candy crazed boy, I couldn't believe he was capable of this, I was pretty shocked, I pushed him off of me and yelled "CAN SOMEON-" he covered my mouth and said "shhhh babe it's ok, I got you, your mine!" He giggled insanely and loudly, he kissed me and hugged me, then he knocked me out.

-few moments later and flippys pov-
I woke up tied to a bed and nutty beside me, he said "your finally awake babe.....you have to love me.......you don't have a choice.....I'd kill anyone who says they like you because your mine and only mine.....and if you don't accept that you have to be with me I'll force you to be with me" then he grabbed a love potion and yelled at me "DRINK IT" I refused then he drinked it and kissed me making some of the potion go into my mouth, I had to swallow it because I had no choice then I said "of course I'd be with you, your the only one I love" then he smiled and said "yay! Your 100% mine and you can't do anything about it" he kissed me and he cuddled me. I knew that I can't do anything about it and I was with him and I kinda liked it honestly.

-few months later and 3rd person pov-
Flippy was with nutty and he liked it and they had kids and they were married.