For Nekos, our tails and ears are very sensitive places, something that needs gentleness if you were to touch it. And when it comes to touching both a Neko's tail and ears, it's a sign of deep trust. Depending on who you are, touching the tail can be an intimate and special thing for a Neko.

Once I'm done drying off, I use the towel to wipe the foggy mirror a bit before letting it drop to the floor by my feet. Looking into the mirror, I, of course, see bruises just like I guessed, a huge one on my chest where it collided with the locker along with a couple of little ones up my arms and legs. Well shit.

I turn my back to the mirror, looking over my shoulder to see if there were more from the spot he pushed me with. Though I'm only met with the sight of all the scars that scatter my back from the injuries my parents had inflicted on me. I turn back around, letting my fingers gently drag over my bruised chest causing a hiss to fall out of my mouth.

Just then there's a knock on the door being heard making me jump before a calming voice speaks through the door, "Kitten?" The voice asks, Ashton, I think, I don't remember which one the voice belongs to. At hearing it was only one of the brothers, I sigh and my body becomes untensed.

The question I have is why on earth am I so calm? Why is Dusky so calm? He usually jumps into action and freaks out at strangers, but the fact that he's not losing his sit tells me to trust in him. Dusky knows when he has to get me out of dangerous situations and I always trust Dusky's instincts, I wouldn't be friends with Scarlett if I hadn't.

"Y-yeah?" I mentally facepalm at my stuttering. 'Dumbass,' I scold myself.

I hear the male on the other side of the door sigh of relief when after I've answered. "Are you okay in there, Love?"

I grab my beanie off the counter and slip it onto my head, probably not the best thing to do since I have wet hair. Plus the beanie is pretty ragged and dirty but no way in hell was I letting them see my ears. I clear my throat and go to the door, cracking it open to pop my head out, my naked body hiding behind the door. Yeah, I didnt think this through.

On the other side of the door is actually Andrew, his bright and soft hazel-green eyes looking down at me, smiling. "I'm uh- I'm okay, thank you for checking in on me." I pause, looking up at him and then back down, he's very tall. He's about 6'1-6'2 while I stand at 5'4-5'6... Just give me the credit, I'm sure of my exact height but let me have the exact inch! "I'm sorry, I just um- I just got out of the shower," my face burns, I can imagine just how red it is. I eye what he's wearing, my eyes maybe lingering a little too long on his chest where the black shirt hugs his muscles perfectly, the gray sweats he's wearing hugging his hips.

"No no, don't apologize, you're okay! Just wanted to make sure you were alright when I didnt see you sleeping no more. Why don't you go ahead and get dressed? I'll wait on my bed for you." His smile widens as he turns around and starts to walk away. I just nod and close and lock the door once more.

I start to get nervous as I go through the clothes set out for me, sliding the boxers up my legs, them fitting snuggly. I then quickly slide the sweat pants up my legs, them being loose enough to hide my tail well which is pushed down and slightly wrapped around my leg. Then I get to the shirt and mumble a string of curses, they gave me a short sleeve shirt. I don't know if they did that on purpose so they can look at my arms or not but hell the fuck no.

I walk to the door once more, peeking my head out and spotting Andrew sitting on the bed I was previously laying on, scrolling on his phone. "Hey, um," I pause, clearing my throat. "I'm sorry to ask but can I get a sweatshirt or a hoodie please?" I bite my lip, watching as he gets up and retrieves a hoodie from the closet, handing it over. I hesitantly reach my arm out, my wrist facing downward as I quickly grab ahold of it and pull it into the bathroom. "Thank you, I'm kind of cold," I mumble an excuse, hoping it's believable as I close the door behind me.