Ch.18

Your Pov-

We walked around for a few minutes. Taking in everything. I walked into the living room and picked up a few things. The living room had a hallway into the kitchen, which was able to be seen in front of the door. And in that small hallway was a door. It had locks on the outside.

'Basement?'

Tom had walked through the kitchen and into the dinning room. Which came back around into the living room, passing the stairs.

"Haz, check upstairs. Me and Tom has the down stairs."

"Okay." He walked up there and the minute he was gone I turned myself back to facing the basement but I was met with a tall man. I gulped without realizing it. He grabbed me.

"Ah!"

He covered my mouth, I heard pounding steps from upstairs and feet running towards me from the dinning room. I was already half way down in the basement. The farther I got, the worse it smelt. He led me down a hall way, with two doors. One on my left and one on my right. And right in front of me was a dead end.

"Left or right?" He spoke in my ear.

"Left."

He took me in and I saw Nikki, a woman and Dominic. He looked lifeless and defeated. I ran to him. I saw this pole with two Tv's and saw my brothers. But I paid more attention to Dom. He has a slight smile on his face. I cried loud, tears spilling violently. I layed my head on his shoulder. I could hear other sobs. The boys and Nikki's.

"I could feel you." I cried. "I knew something was wrong."

"You don't need them, baby girl. you have us!" My birth dad spoke. And my birth mother walked to stand beside him.

"I don't need you, you abandoned me!"

"We didn't do that sweet heart!" Y/m/n tried to put her hands on my face. But I backed away backing into the TV's.

"Then why was I left in that car?! Why was I left to cry and stay with the Hollands?!"

"We were preparing you. But you are already where we need you. You are ready to be a real mob leader." Y/f/n walked closer.

"Tyler told me, he told me he could help me find you."

"And he did. But he wanted to keep you. So we stopped him. You remember that day? The day he became lifeless in front of you." Y/m/n explained.

"You did that?! You shot him?!" I was beyond angry, tears flowed more. And I heard a door break down in the speaker of the TV.

"Crap, Y/m/n get them."

I pulled out a gun and shot her in the back.

"You're not going anywhere." I spoke with hatred and this time it wasn't fake. Y/f/n grabbed his and pointed it at me.

"Don't make me hurt you." He spoke softly as Y/m/n was bleeding out on the ground beside him.

"Don't you want to help her?" I asked flinging my gun to point at her and back at him.

"We don't need her princess."

Bang

"Don't call me princess. You don't deserve it." And I shot him again hitting his head.

I ran over to Nikki who had a scared and upset expression on her face.

I hugged her tight after untying her and cried in her shoulder.

"I could feel him." I said in between sobs. "It's hard to describe but I felt that something was wrong."

"It's okay, I know. He loved being your father. I'm sure that was his way of telling you that he loved you." She cried with me rubbing small circles on my back.