Ch.3

Your Pov-

I looked at my phone and it was a text from Lindsey.

I'll be waiting outside

Okay

I walked in the door and I felt unwelcomed.
I guess it's because he told me he never wanted to see me again.
I walked farther, Harry guiding me to his and Sam's office. There is two computers. One is black and one is silver. They sat me in a chair and we sat me where Sam and Harry sit beside each other and I sit in front of them.

"Why did you leave, Y/n?" Harry spoke softly. And Sam nodded, wanting to know the same thing. So I told them.

(Not going to know that easy!)

After I was done they looked at me and understood everything. Why I left. Why it was so sudden. Why I never told anyone anything.  It was difficult to say everything. And we all shed a few years during it. But we still stayed strong. Harry stood up and walked out. But came back a few minutes later with makeup wipes.

"You look awful." He joked.

"Thanks, bro."

I wiped everything off my face, but when I didn't do a very going of job, Harry came to my rescue.

"I have a girlfriend. She uh, sometimes I have to do this for her." He smiled when he saw I had a shocked face.

"You have a girlfriend?! The guy who said he would never date cause girls are mean?!" He laughed with me and Sam. But the laughter got cut off by the door slamming open to see a furious Harrison.

"You shouldn't be telling her any information, Harry. She's not your sister. She stopped being that when she left." I looked at him, this time it was hate.

I don't care anymore about who he was when I first met him. But he still doesn't need to be talking to me like that.

"I'm still their sister!" I popped off. I was done. "And you have no Idea what I was going through! And now I can promise you will never know!"

Sam looked at Harry, shocked at what me and Harrison were saying.

"God! It's so hot!" The girl said taking off the shirt to show her bikini.

"I'd say!" Tom laughed at Harrison's comment. She playful punched her boyfriend.

"Ow!" She laughed at his dramatic self. She didn't punch him hard.

She sat in his lap, something she does too often. And laid her legs to the side of him so her side was on his stomach. She leaned up against him in the lawn chair, nuzzling her face in his neck. She started to give them soft kisses, showing her love. He hummed.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too my prince."

Tom ruined the moment by jumping in the pool and splashed the two.

"Sorry did I ruin something?" He smirked but it soon faded when she jumped in after him.

"Yes you did, you lil-"

"Language, princess!"

She looked at Harrison with a smirk. She felt the butterflies move faster everytime he said 'princess' and she loved it. She finally caught up to Tom and grabbed him, but then she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and pull her away from Tom.

"Nope! Not my friend, love!" It was Harrison. He pulled her closer, holding the beautiful girl tight. And she let him.

"That's fine by me because you're leaving!" He grabbed me by my arm pulling me into the hall.

"What happened to princess, huh?" He stopped dead in his tracks.

"It stopped the minute you left. Everything did, me and you, our stupid kisses, our meaningless 'i love you' s all of it stopped!" He started to walk again. Venom spitting everywhere at me.

"Well that okay because when I left I found the boy of my dreams! And he was so much better than you!" She lied. She never even got with anyone else. She waited for him, for Harrison.

Harrison's Pov-

My heart stopped, and I pushed her out the door. The moment I shut it i ran to my office closed that door and broke. Tears violently spilling. He missed her everytime he had to go home! And he died when he found out she disappeared.

I knocked on the Hollands' front door. Smiling like a dork waiting to see the girl I was going to spend forever with. But when it opens I see a distress Tom. He pulled me in a tight hug.

"Y-Y/n." He cried in my shoulder.

I let go of him and rushed into my princesses room. Everything was messed up, shirts were thrown here and there. Items out of place. She was in a hurry. She never said goodbye to me. Never told me what was going on.

I texted her over and over. Nothing. I called. Nothing. Something felt off. She doesn't do this, she wouldn't. I ran out of the house going to our treehouse in the woods we found one day. And screamed. I punched our names that were carved in the wood, and threw things. And I went to the drawer to find the necklace I gave her and the ring she gave me. The necklace was gone. I screamed again. I put on the ring and fell down to my knees, and cried. I kissed it, over and over. She was my everything.

I got up and reached in my drawer and grabbed the ring and threw it across my office. Bouncing somewhere in the distance. Everything truly was over. I couldn't stand properly, my knees getting weaker by the second.

"I didn't mean it! Please I'm sorry princess!" I screamed. And to my luck the office was sound proof. I stayed like that till it was 7:35 pm. I had cried for a while. And I had skipped dinner. I couldn't eat, I couldn't leave my office. So I moved himself from my office chair to my couch.

I woke up to knocking at my door. I sprung up and opened it.

Tom

"Hey mate." He looked concerned. I could tell Tom had a rough night. Bags under his eyes. And I'm sure mine was like that too. I couldn't sleep much, thinking of all of our memories.

"I'm sorry, but we really need her here." I put on a disgusted face, as best as I could.

"You just want her here because you miss her." I crossed my arms tightly holding all my feelings back.

"Haz," He paused, "You and I both know that you miss her too. You can't tell me that you guys aren't still soulmates. You and her are just in a rough patch right now." Tom explained waving his hand around.

"She doesn't seem to feel that way." He mumbled.

"What do you mean, of course she does!" Tom tilted his head.

"She told me she found the man if her dreams and how he was better than me!"

"And you believed her?!" Tom didn't like that Harrison fell for that. "Really? You can be such a div!"

I stayed silent. Not wanting to say anything.

"Ugh! Haz, we need her! You want to find out who broke in here and stole some files and your money, do you not?!"

"Yes, I do."

"Then get her over here!"

So I did.

A/n
Yes! Great back stories!