Ch.12

Your Pov-

I pulled away our foreheads against each other. You could hear our breathing. His right hand snaked it's way from my waist to my shoulder and down to my hand, interlocking our fingers.

"I missed you, princess. So much." He looked in my eyes that were still glassy. I gave him one more peck in the lips.

"I really am so sorry." He pulled me closer to his chest.

"Stop saying sorry."

"Sorry." I didn't mean to say that, it just come naturally.

He gave me an eye roll. "You always say sorry."

"Sor- yeah."

"It's cute." I blushed madly. I layed my head on his shoulder, and stuck my face in the crook of his neck. He hummed in response.

"I missed this. But I mostly missed you." He nodded, our fingers still intertwined. He gave my hand a tight squeeze.

"Let's go inside the room princess." His hand still in mine, he pulled me in. Eyes were on us, but more on me. Confused, and shocked.

"Wha-" Sam got cut off by Tom holding his hand up.

---- 4:00 pm

After hours of trying to figure out who could be behind this, a knock on our door was heard.

"I got it." I smiled and got the door. Paddy, mom and dad were there a smile on their faces.

"Paddy! Wassup man!" I gave him a hug.

"Nothing really. Uh, how's Harry?"

"Oh he's good. He's doing great!"

"How's you and Harrison?" I paused at his question.

"We are great." Harrison's arms snaked around my waist as I heard his voice. "Sorry, I heard my name. Hey Nikki, hey Dom." I could hear his smile. "Oh and 'ello Paddy." He left me to give them hugs.

I walked back into the room. "Your parents and brother are here." I said to Harry.

"Our parents and brother." Sam corrected and the others agreed. "You never truly left this family, Y/n."

I nodded signaling that I understood.

"Okay guys. So Tom and I were talking in the car about our plan. The poker plan." I paused. "We are going to have a party tonight. And with that party we- me, Harrison and Tom are going to play poker. Sam and Harry, you guys are going to watch on the cameras and tell us what you see. Who is acting sus."

"Dang I wanted to play poker!" Sam stuck out his lip and pouted.

"Me, you and Harry can play after everything is over. I promise!" I put I hand on sam's shoulder.

"Hold on, what are you guys planning for?" Dom had spoken up.

"We found pictures of Y/n. On this hard drive, one that was ours and had money on it. And my information." Harrison had walked over to my short figure. 5'1 to be exact.

"Of my child- let me see these." It made me happy that he called me his child. Let's me know I truly am still in the family.

Tom handed the laptop to him, opening it up to show pictures of me.

"They were like, rare when she was with us. But once she left they came back extremely strong. It was like 5-20 pictures a day. Everyday. Look they have dates at the bottom right corner.

"January 5th 2015." He was examining the picture. "You were in a boys room. On the bed and crying?" I remember that day. Not long after I left.

"That was 3 days after I left. I was crying about leaving like I did."

"Who's room were you in?" Nikki chimed in.

"I was in... Tyler's room. He is Lindsey's brother, older brother. He was like--- 2 years older than me. I never felt anything for him, but he did for me."

"Wow... That's- I don't know what that is." Harry chuckled to himself after he said that.

"But, Tyler passed in front of me during one of our jobs."

"Was it August 1 2018?" Dom looked up from the screen.

"Not really it was the 30th of July. The day August 1, is when I almost couldn't handle it anymore. I had lost the one who knew who I was before leaving. When I lost him, it drove me crazy."

"How did he...?" Tom shoved his hands in his pocket but not before one of them had ran through his hair.

"Well, he got shot. Two in the chest and one in the head. I couldn't save him. But luckily I was able to save Harry." I had looked at the floor, I felt an arm around my waist pulling me to him. And I knew it was Harrison. "Tyler was like a brother. But more of a friend."

Harrison's grip tightened. When I looked at his face it was sorrow he felt sorry for me.

"But I'm fine guys, it was 3 years ago. Well not really 3 it's just march. But I'm okay. I promise."

"Okay, that's good. But we still need to find this person." Harry sat up in the bed.

"I think it might be persons." Paddy pointed to a shadow that was in the frame. It was barley visible but it was there.

"Good job paddy." I high fived him and he did it back.

"Hey I can be good for this job! What can I do?"

I paused. Do I want to risk paddy? What if he's just like a look out? Like with Sam and Harry.

"You can look at the cameras with Sam and Harry?"

He nodded saying that was fine. I went to look through more but I got stopped. Again.

"I'm telling you, you don't want to look through those. Even some of the pics your brothers didn't want you look through, and I'm sure your dad wouldn't want to either." Harrison's hand was still wrapped around my arm, I nodded and shifted myself back in his arms.

"Tyler are you sure we need to be doing this?" I was scared about the out come. He had finally found something that could lead to the people stalking me. We found an abandoned building. There was metal everywhere.

"Yes, I need them to stop messing with you! You're being stalked by lord knows who!"

"Shh! Tyler. Quiet!" I whispered yelled to him. You could even hear my echo.

"Fine. We need to be quiet anyway."

Thats when I heard it. I looked over and two more bullets flew in him. He fell hitting the ground with a thud.

"No!" I screamed, the no lasted longer than it should. I ran to him picking him up by the arms and dragging him to the car. I opened the back door and layed him there. I knew he was already gone. So I climbed in with him and stayed there. Like that, his eyes went from sparkling to... Empty. A void.

Harrison was warm and comfortable. I looked in his eyes.
'i never want them to go lifeless. Never want them to become a void.'
He smiled at me. And that smile gave me butterflies. Some that started to become violent.

A/n
Yeah yeah... I'm late... I'm sorry...