Ch.1

Your Pov- (but it's sometimes switched to 2nd srry)

It was 3:46pm. So I got ready and got in my favorite dress, it was black. And I liked it. It was a lot harder to see the blood stains, which is why I wear black so often. The dress always seemed to look great on me, and since meeting someone I didn't really want to, I might as well look good and feel good about myself to make me in a better mood.

(And you can have the purse)

And got my makeup ready

And then my hair

By time I got done it was 4:15 and I still had a few more minutes to pace around my office

By time I got done it was 4:15 and I still had a few more minutes to pace around my office. Scared, anxious, angry, and sad. All these emotions attacking me. Slowly dragging me down, suffocating me.

"Y/n! Y/n!" The boy 4 years older than me trying to get my attention that was focused on his friend, and telling me it's time for dinner. I hung up the phone telling him I will see him a a few hours.

"Okay, I have to go eat!" I paused. "I love you..." I could already see his smile.

"I love you too, princess."

His soft voice ringing in her ears. Princess was always her favorite name he called her. And he knew it.

She hung up running to her family.

I managed to wipe away a small tear slowly falling down my cheek. Making me feel like I was weak, and stupid.

A knock echoed on my office door and I went open it. There standing in a purple skin tight dress was my beautiful 16 year old sister. Lindsey.

"You look amazing, sis." I complemented her and hugged her. I could always see Tyler's eyes in hers. But I'll never forget his lifeless ones.

"Thank you, Y/n. I think you look better." She giggled and I told her never.

Lindsey and I walked out and got in our black Bugatti Veyron.

A beautiful car, and everyone knows it's me in it

A beautiful car, and everyone knows it's me in it. And when people see it they run in fear, just how I liked it. And I may be less feared than Osterfield, but by very little. And it made me feel very powerful.

I watched as trees passed by and looked at my phone to see it was 4:56.

Crap.

I knew Osterfield never liked people being late. And let's face it, neither did I. And knowing we had 20 more minutes to get there I told Lindsey to go faster.

It worked but it didn't.

5:06

We ran through the doors after the a few of the bosses men opened them and let the us in. A wave of panic rushed over me and Lindsey when we stood in front of the door. And then knocked.

"Come in." She could tell he was slightly angry. And again she would be too. And walking in she felt her heart sank more. She was expecting Osterfield. But not his assistant.

Tommy...

His eyes widened, and so did hers. And when the blonde boy looked up his did too. She started to run back out when she felt a hand wrap around her arm and pull her into a hug. She was hesitant, but hugged back the brunette. And looked over his shoulder to see Harrison shocked and angry.

"Why?" Was all he could ask me. I could hear the sadness taking over him. And he finally sobbed in my arms. That's when he dropped to his knees taking me with him. I hugged him back as his grip tightened. And I realized so did mine. I felt hot tears gush out of my eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" My voice breaking as sobs finding their way faster out of me.

My heart ached for him and how I had to leave because I was stupid. His brothers, Nikki and Dom were her family as well. Her brothers and her mom and dad. They had kept her safe when her parents died. And they took her in.

Darkness

Laughter, then darkness.

Almost nothing could keep Y/n awake. Except her brother like figure, tom. They had been friends since they were born. And she knew she had to stay awake for him. She fought as hard as she could. Not quite remembering how they crashed. But sleep fought harder and she closed her eyes. A few tears falling in the process.

When she woke up her head was pounding. Leg was killing the poor 7 year old. She looked around and found she was in a hospital bed, she was confused. And began to remember.

"You and that boy are so attached to each other Y/n/n!" Your father laughed thinking about how he had to force you in the car by promising to buy you cookies, but not just any. Sugar cookies. That was your soft spot. Sugar cookies.

"Yes they are Y/f/n!" You mom laughing as well. You heard shots saw blood, then the dark. Opening your eyes to find you in the car still and tired. Then opening them again and landed here.

"I love you Y/n/n." He spoke breaking my memories.

"I love you too, Tommy." I buried my face in to crook of his neck and cried almost harder then he was.

All the while Harrison was sitting there hands in his face a single tear leaving his body as he tries to hide it. When you left he was broken. He never knew why. And he was hoping to bring it out of you.

A/n
I will try to make them longer chapters. I promise...