Ch.17

Harrys Pov-

I was screaming for my dad to wake up but he wouldn't. I knew that he was gone and I couldn't do anything about it. After all it's been 25 minutes since he closed his eyes. I heard a creak from above me. And I clearly wasn't the only one to hear it. Paddy and Sam stopped screaming. Paddy put his head down, probably to make it seem like he was tired. And Sam looked at the camera. They were acting. I did the same.

"Dad please get up." Was all I said. I rolled my head back. The creaking became louder. That's when I saw that the man and woman looked up them back at each other.

"Might be our daughter?" She said with a happy voice.

Was Y/n their daughter? Where they her birth parents?

The man left the woman with my mom. I heard a door close. The music continued to play. It was like classical music, but sometimes it would repeat.

"Sam." He looked at me. "Paddy." I had two pare of eyes on me now. "Is that Y/ns birth parents?"

"Yes! Didn't you hear our conversation with your dad!?" She spat at us through the camera. Which was a really bad quality.

"Guess you got your answer." Sam was still crying a little and we all were. What happened in front of us was horrid. Something I never want to see again, but that's trauma and it's going to come back and haunt all of us. I heard rustling upstairs. And gun shots.