Ch.5

Your Pov-

I started to walk though the door, taking in deep breaths, and then letting them free.

"Well? Walk in!" Lindsey said pushing me in. "You guys are so perfect!"

"Lindsey! Stop!" I panicked, walking farther in.

"Y/n."

I turned my head to what seemed like the kitchen, Harrison was standing behind the counter looking at me waving me to come over.

"Your name can easily roll off my tongue..."

'Bet it doesn't now.'

I walked towards him.

"Lindsey, you can go in my office, Tom will be there." Harrison looked at Lindsey, moving his hand were his office was.

As I looked at him I had to stop myself from spitting out memories to him about us, and then asking what happened. But I didn't, I wanted to seem as rude as possible. Because that is how he is to me.

"What's going on?" I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. It kinda hurt me doing this knowing I was making us fall further apart. Like when I first met him I was holding on to a building and when we bonded he grabbed me. Saying how he would never let me go. When I left we let go. And now I was slowly falling from him. And I know the bottom would hit sooner or later. Because you can't grab someone who is already too far. You can't save them.

"I- we, me and Tom thinks there is a rat here. Stealing money from us. Not the usual kind of stealing where people just can't pay it off, but the literally stealing."

"And you need help?!"

"Shh- shut up!" He put his finger over his mouth. "Yes, we need someone to hack into the system to see if we can get a name besides mine, to see where the deposits are coming from. Harry and Sam are having too difficult of a time, and when we heard your fake name, and what you could do, we had to call you. Not knowing who you really were."

I nodded and started to walk into Sam and Harrys office knowing exactly where to go.

"Hey boys!" I smiled and slightly yelled opening their door.

"Hey! Y/n/n!" Sam said giving me a hug while Harry simply waved and said 'Sup'.

"So, did you somehow convince Harrison to get me to come back?"

"Yeah for the past two weeks you didn't pick up! I can see why though." Harry gave Harrison a glare, I smirked.

"At least someone is on my side!"

"Y/n/n, I think everyone but Haz is on your side." I turned around past Harrison to see Tom.

"Hey Tommy." I smiled softly and walked up to hug him.

"Don't pay attention to this div. Ok sweetheart?" I laughed at Tom's comment.

"Yes sir." I missed this. Seeing my favorite boys, my brothers and who I thought was the love of my life, but he clearly isn't.

Just then paddy came in.

"Paddy!" I screamed tears started to form in his eyes. First time he's really seen me. Mom and dad were behind him. When I saw them I smiled.

"Surprise..."

They looked at me with relief. Them knowing now that I am okay.

"My baby girl! What are you doing in this business?!" Nikki said putting both of her hands on each side of my face. My dad stood there a hand over his mouth tears forming in his eyes too.