Ch.10

Your Pov-

It was the story about my parents.

"What is this?!" I yelled panicked. Tom placed behind me putting his hand on my shoulder. My heart was pounding, and a terrible sickness washed over me.

"I- I've got to- to leave the room. Just for a few minutes." I got out of the chair and ran into the bathroom and puked.

"Y/n!?" I heard Tom yell and his feet run to me. Who might I add was kneeling over the toilet, kinda ejecting everything I had yesterday and what little I had today. I felt a pair of hands suddenly appear on me, one on my waist and the other rubbing soothing circles on my back. Which at some point just turned to up then down over again, and the other holding back my hair. Tom really knew how to comfort me. I had finally stopped dying and took a few deep breaths. That's when I thought of it again. I began to not be able to breathe.

"It's okay. Y/n, try to take a deep breath. Think of something else. Try to slow your breathing." Harrison said in a soft, sweet tone.

'wait... Harrison?'

He was saying more sweet things, trying to get me to breathe cause well, I was still freaking out. I had finally been able to take a deep breath and my panic attack had settled. Tom walked over to me and Harrison had turned me around. Tom gave me a washcloth that was damp to wipe my face with. Nothing was on me, just to calm me a little more. So I unfolded the washcloth, and stuck it on my face. My hands keeping it to where it keeps it from falling. And then I just left it there.

"Y/n," I heard Harrison chuckle. " You can't just leave that there."

"Actually, yes I can. And I think I will." He chuckled again taking the washcloth off my face.

"No. Harrison please." He got it out of my hands and looked at me. Caring like. I gave him a pouting look, like we used to do to each other.

"Yes, I took your washcloth." He smiled at me. I exhaled loudly, and Harrison pulled me into a hug. So I excepted it.

'you can hug your enemies... right? Yeah, you can!'

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and he took his arms and pulled me into his lap, so now my legs fell to his side. His arms were wrapped around my waist and one of them pulling me closer, if that was possible. His thumb rubbed my arm. We stayed like this for a while. Just in the bathroom floor.

I had gotten woken up by Harrison putting me down on a chair. Putting my legs over the arm rest. I didn't even know I fell asleep. I had moved myself to get up.

"No, it's okay. We've got this. Go back to sleep, it's 11:46. You need rest." Harrison and gotten the blanket that was put over the chair I was just put in and put it over me. My eyes got heaver the minute he did so. I was almost out when I felt a pair of lips press softly on my forehead.

"Sleep well, princess."

And I was out.

----

When I woke up I heard yelling. Something about the USB.

"Seriously! Nothing about your files, and nothing about your money?!" Tom was yelling, and Sam and Harrison were behind him confused.

"Guys let me see." Harry put his hand out for the laptop. Tom handed him it, then immediately put his head in his hands.

"It's just! Everything on here is about my sister! There is pictures of us, you guys and just her. They where all taken at different times. When we were teens, and when she left they stopped, but almost immediately came back three times as strong. It's like when she was with us, it was rare." Harrison's face looked like he had remembered something. Something in Tom's words affected him.

"Guys we can't tell her, promise me you won't tell her." Tom was looking at his brothers and his best friend. "We can't have her freak out."

'do I lie? No that's wrong.'

"Guys I woke up." The second I said that Tom whipped his head, Sam jumped, Harry smiled at me, and Harrison had a smirk. He knows I spy all the time.

"When did you wake up, love?" Harrison walked to me, his voice was soft, a little raspy from staying up so long.

"N-not very long. Long enough to hear the last few sentences from Tom." I stuttered from Harrison looking at me intensely, not with hate, but with care. I would say love. But I still don't know if that's so true. He's a Mobster, we love to mess with people and their feelings. We fake a lot of stuff. Like when I faked my hate. He smirked at my stutter and I felt my face heat up so I avoided his gaze.

"Well, that's... Not good." Sam looked at Tom who had bags under his eyes and raised his hand to rub the bridge of his nose. Harry started to sit up and opened his arms, wanting me to hug him. He's sweet like that they all are. I got up and Sam blocked me.

"Hey? What about me! You know I'm your favorite!" We all laughed and I hugged Sam, then went to hug Harry.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked during the hug. I pulled away nodding signaling it was good. He looked at Harrison then me. I think he saw what Harrison did before I fully went to sleep.

"And Sam, I think we all know I am her favorite brother." Tom pointed at himself. "Am I right, darling?"

"Oh, uh. I was going to say Paddy, but sure. Keep telling yourselves that." They faked looked offended. All three of the brothers. And I shrugged, "What? He's adorable."

"And I'm not?!" Tom's eyebrows were thrown down, his eyes were squinted, and a frown on his face. And all of that quickly turned to a toothy smile. "You know I love you right?" He put his hands in his pockets. I smiled and nodded.

"Obviously! How could someone not love me!" I talked like a city girl and whipped my hair back with my hand, with my other hand on my hip. Harrison put his head down and shook it. And the others just laughed a little. I love these boys.

"You're right, there's not a guy or a girl on this earth that couldn't love you." Harrison smiled at me, I smiled back. The boys had a suspicious face on.

"What's happening?" I heard Tom whisper in Sam's ear and I shot them a 'really' look. Harrison giggled, and I playfully punched him.

"Nothing he's just," I paused. "Being sweet." He nodded.

"I thought-" I cut Sam off.

"No one cares what you thought. Sorry, that was rude, but still." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Wow. Thanks Y/n/n." We started to laugh. When it died down I looked at the laptop.

"Harry." I nodded my head to the laptop, then reached my hand out. Someone had put my hand down, I looked at Tom who still had ahold of my arm.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I nodded understanding why he doesn't want me to see it. I had a stalker. One who really wanted me by now.

And I had to find them.

A/n!

Yay! We doing good... I think. Tell me what you think so far, it would help a lot.