Ch.11

Your Pov-

The next day had arrived (because I had woken up at 4:10 it's now 10:30) I had asked Tom to take me home so I can get dressed, since I was still in the same dress. When I got to the house I walked in Tom close behind.

"Hey Tom? Wanna do the poker thing today."

"Yeah maybe. It is early enough to do it tonight."

I nodded. So I got in a new dress.

This is one of my favorites, I also had my hair down and a pair of black shorts, (they don't show), with boots, that had heels

Its a cute outfit. When I walked out Tom's face looked shocked.

"Kinda wish you weren't my sister." He laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, we aren't blood." I winked at him jokingly, his face turned a bright red, and a nervous laugh was heard. "Relax, you know I'm kidding!" He nodded and avoided my gaze I chuckled at him. He can be such a dork.

"Okay, you ready to head back to the hospital?" I nodded. Tom drove us back and we sat in silence. That is until he spoke.

"So, how is the you and Harrison thing going?" My eyes widened, what do I say?! I don't know how it's going!

"Uhm- what do you mean?" I pretended not to know. Maybe he'll say forget it.

"What do you mean "what do you mean" you guys are getting along a lot better! For crying out loud Y/n he gave you a kiss last night when he put you in that chair!" He paused. "I don't know what happened between you two. You guys were impossible to separate. Anytime me or your brothers wanted you, he would refuse saying you were his for the day. Even though this went on everyday. You were his, only he was able to be with you. It may have been more of a joking matter, but you could see it in his eyes he didn't want you to go. We talked for a long time about you after your disappearance." He paused again.

I nodded.

"We talked about how much he loved you. You guys were only dating for a year, and he had yours and his wedding day all planned out. He even looked at rings for you and him later down the road! He knew you were going to be his everything and more. That's when he told me about his work. The reason why is because he told me he never gets close to girls, all because if he did something could happen to them. Or because he moves. But that day when you guys met he couldn't stop himself. He said he had seen so many beautiful girls, but you were at the top. He said your eyes drew him in more. And your laugh was going to kill him, because the butterflies were so violent. He would die and live for you. And as far as I'm concerned, he still feels that way. Because if you both felt that way and how you two acted back then... You two are meant for each other. Partners in crime."

During most of that I was quietly crying. I felt all of that, the butterflies, the planning, the love I felt for his was beyond anything I have and will ever feel.

"Tom I feel all of that. But when we first met again, he was so unhappy to see me, I faked all of it. I thought he hated me. Before I left I wanted to tell him, but I couldn't I thought it would be way to dangerous for him to know. But he was in the mob business already. And I wanted to stay, but I couldn't. I had to find what happened to my parents, that's why I got in the mob. And people I didn't even know was after me! And they still are. I don't know what they want! I'm scared all the time thinking today could be my last day! But I keep going because of Harrison and you guys. I woke up everyday after I left, knowing I would someday find my family. And I did. Here they are right in front of me. My prince, my over protective brother, the Valentine's day twins, and my little brother paddy. And mom and dad. My true mom and dad. Tom we are family." He cut me off.

"And you have the love of your life, at that hospital waiting for you!"

I laughed at his words. "Maybe."

"There's not a maybe he is! Lindsey and I found the ring you gave him! He still wears it! It may be around his neck on a chain but he does! Lindsey found it in the corner of his office, he had to have gotten upset. He still loves you Y/n." He grabbed my hand and held it, his other hand still on the wheel.

The rest of the ride went silent again and you could hear mine and Tom's breathing. The ride soon came to an end when the hospital came into view and so did Harrison's car. Tom parked it and we both got out, slamming our doors in sync making me feel giddy inside.

"Did you hear that?!" I said as Tom laughed with me. Perfect timing!" He nodded still laughing.

We made it inside and went to room 246 and Tom stepped in. I paused however.

"And you have the love of your life, at that hospital waiting for you!"

I ran inside and hugged Harrison.

'you better be right Tom'

And I looked him in the eyes, his face turning a little red, and he looked at the others, wanting to know if they was seeing what he was seeing and the look on their faces as well showed he was. He looked at me and smiled. He took my hand and led he outside the room.

"Are you okay?" He chuckled at me, a smile all over his face. I nodded.

I hugged him again, and accidentally started to cry. He tried to pull me away, but I was stuck to him and wouldn't show my face. He rested his chin on my head, and moved his hands on my back.

"I'm sorry for being so mean to you." I said in between soft sobs.

"Please don't say that." I could hear his voice breaking. "I was the one who made you think I hated you." He hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head. "I just didn't know how to react. And I still love you, and I can't stop no matter how hard I try-"

I kissed him. I knew how he felt, I don't know how. But I just knew. It was like I could feel his pain. After he realized what was happening, he leaned into the kiss. Our lips moving perfectly with each other. My hand slid it's way to his shoulders and his still on my waist. We parted, I looked at him in his blue eyes. Glassy from crying. He closed the gap this time and it was even more passionate than before. Before the one we just had, and somehow more than our past kisses. It felt like the biggest piece of me had finally been put back in its place. I moved my hand to the back of his neck and left it there.

And we were back. And now we were partners in crime.

A/n
Well??? How was it?! Uhhhh they kissed!! It's was cute...