Meanwhile George worked hard and met a boy who is shy but also cheerful. His name was Dean Silas. He has outgoing style. Very kind to people.

One night, he accidentally went into the wrong room of George.It was an accident. But George was drugged that night and didn't know anything. He quickly threw Dean onto the bed and so continued. (18+ things)

Escort Greyson is George Seith's best friend. They two worked together. Their companies were the two of top twenty in the whole world. Unfortunately they two fell in love with one same boy.

But in the end, Dean Silas died for George Seith while the two men were left lonely in the cruel world. The ending disappointed every fans.

"So I am Mia Grace" Mia put the dairy back into the drawer. She couldn't believe that she would actually meet things like reborn or transmigration.

"I died in bed, how pitiful I am" Mia Clark is already dead due to stomach pain. Her soul shifted to Mia Grace.

If Mia was right then George was going to divorce her after 2 months. She must survive in this novel lively. She decided not to interrupt the three of them.

The next morning, Mia woke up early. It was the habit of hers. She would wake up so early for part time jobs.

"Good morning, Miss Mia" the young girl in maid outfit said with scared tone, afraid if she might wake her up. Mia Grace was a spoiled bitch after all.

She would slap the maids if she got angry. "Good morning" Mia greeted back with calm voice. She went into the bathroom and did her morning routine.

The maid was still in middle of loading. She froze at the place for minutes.

Mia Grace left the maids froze when she greeted them with a warm smile. She walked down to the dining room for breakfast.

This is a chance for her to stay a life full of luxury. "Good morning" Mia greeted the maids and men in the dining room who were standing.

They all looked at the woman who greeted them with a warm smile. Their eyes widened and took a few minutes to recover.

George already finished eating and was drinking coffee. It was a rare thing to see Mia Grace woke up early in the morning.

"Umm, Can I get some food and milk?" Mia asked the chef. "O-ofc!" There was no plate for Mia since they all thought she would wake up late like usual.

Even George shocked when he saw Mia woke up early. "Here, Miss Mia" The chef placed the food in front of Mia. A full plate with full milk glass.

Mia wanted to cry at the place in joy. She never thought she would actually enjoy the full meal one day.

She ate the food quietly but with smiles. George saw the girl smiling while eating. It was strange.

Mia would run into him and try to give many kisses. She would greet him with baby voice. But the girl sitting across him only greeted with warm smile but not only him also others.

He didn't think anymore and left the villa. He thought Mia was angry at him for not coming to the hospital because she ate the shrimps, even though she knew her allergy.

Mia Grace is allergy to shrimps but she ate them for his attention. He hated her more and more. He wanted to rip her into pieces. He felt gross to her.

The maids looked at Mia with sorry eyes. Mia knew that they felt sorry for not getting George's attention but it didn't matter for her.

She spent her life peacefully as usual for entire week. Her relation with maids and men who worked at villa got better. She avoided George as much as possible.