1- Reborn as a clingy woman

Start from the beginning

Mia's eyes met his jet black eyes. His eyes were empty, they seemed to hold nothing but one thing, disgust. He wore a black t-shirt with grey pants.

"What are you staring at? Come sit quickly"

He sounded angry. Did she do something wrong? Mia's body started shaking and yet she sat across him.

There is no way this is dream! She doesn't know him, doesn't know anyone around her.

The man started eating without uttering a word. Awkward, this is so awkward. Mia didn't know what to do.

"Miss, you don't like the food?" The old woman asked her.

Mia shook her head, she had to find out what's going on. This dream is feeling so real. A dream shouldn't feel so real like this.

She ate quietly. The food were so delicious. The first time eating something so delicious and fully in her life.

She enjoyed her food and kept glancing at the man in front of her. But he stood up from the seat and left the dining room after he finished eating.

Mia felt anger boiling inside her. But why? She doesn't even know him.

Mia finished her food and went to her so-called room which was leaded by the old woman. She threw herself onto the queen sized bed.

But then she ran towards the mirror which was a few meters far away from her bed.

Her whole body froze when she saw her reflection.

The lavender purple colored hair, perfect eyebrows, ocean blue eyes, cute nose, soft pink cheeks and kissable lips. This is not hers! She remembered her face clearly!

"Diary!" Mia spoke out of the blue and started searching the diary of the body owner. A poor girl like her even write the diary so this body owner must be too. She went through the drawers and found the diary book.

"Mia Grace?" The name on the book cover made Mia lost words. Her name is Mia Clark, not Mia Grace.

Who is she? Where is she? What is going on? The questions keep popping in her mind.

An hour later, she finally understood the situation. She is in BL novel. She remembered that novel so well. She once read it a few years ago because her ex best friend gave her that book.

The story is heartbreaking. The top male lead is George Seith. He has power, money and everything. He is married to Mia Grace but can call arrangement.

Mia Grace didn't like George at first. She would always find troubles for him to divorce. It's not like he likes her though. But for the sake of his family's company.

He tried his best to calm himself, but the more he tried himself to calm the more Mia Grace would cause troubles for him.

But seeing him solving the troubles calmly, she found herself in love with him. So she started clingy to him. She would send lunch boxes by herself.

She tried to sleep with him, eat with him or go out with him. But George felt disgust to her more. He hated her. He decided to do as she likes before his family's company became the top.

She even ate many shrimps even though she knew she is allergy to shrimp. But she did that to get his attention.

George divorced her after 2 years of marriage. Getting tired of her acting. Mia didn't agree to divorce and even threatened him with her life.

By cutting her wrist to make George come back to her but the accident actually caused her to the death. She didn't even see George until the last breath.