◘ "Really small problems"

Start from the beginning

"You knew entirely about it didn't you" she glared playfully as I laughed putting a hand on my mouth "yeah!" she walked towards me pinching my cheeks as I continued to laugh "how mean!" She says pouting.

King jumped on the table "that sounds like a crummy situation" the duo laughed at the joke while me and eda just looked at each other.

"Hey!~ guess what's been in my mouth that I'm about to throw up!" Hooty says sliding right next to eda. He then started to gag trying to get the thing he was talking about in his mouth.

The three of us looked at him with disgust. He then finally threw up some envelopes sand a huge package "the mail!"

Eda picked up the envelopes and organize it before checking each one of it out "junk.. junk.. death hex" she threw one down in the trash bin.

"Oh! A carnival's in town today!" Eda says "a carnival! I haven't rode in one since the day I started to live with luz" I said before looking over to the two "hey, since we've been so busy with school lately, what do you say we take your comedy hour on tour!" I put both hands on their shoulders.

Luz then gasped "Y/n your right! It would be a Luz, Y/n and king day!" King then spoke "that's my kind of day!"

I then walked over to eda hugging her by the waist "let's all four of us go" I smiled. Hooty then came "adventure with friend! I'll go pack my stuff!" Hooty said now running off.

"Carnivals bring crowds and crowds bring suckers, this could be a perfect chance to try out my new get witch quick scheme" eda said pulling her staff out of the cauldron.

"I'm in! To the carnival!"

"To the carnival!"

We all started to run out of the door slamming it shut.

"Good news! I'm bringing my knapsack full of games!.. hello?.. OH! A fly! TALK TO ME. TALK TO ME!" Hooty then chased the fly

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ah yes, the carnival. Just in front of our eyes! "well here we are kids, look at all that fresh meat!"

(A/N: they're definitely not talking about Conny 👁️👁️)

"And smell all the fresh meat!" Luz smells the air, when a fly went in her nose causing her to cough holding on to me.

The fly then flew out and away. Luz and I looked at each other "Fun!" We exclaimed. Owlbert tried to fly away but eda stopped him "no games for you, Owlbert. We've got scams to run"

Owlbert looks down saddening.

Suddenly a pig in a suit jumps down "friends, welcome!" We all yelped by surprise "I see you to my Postcard" "Tibbles, you sent this?" Eda asked as the pig so called 'Tibbles' nodded "mm-hmm"

"Hey pig shrimp, aren't you mad at us that the fact we destroyed your stand?" I asked "ooh! and destroying his life! that was the best part" King added as I crouched down to his size "agreed" we high fived each other remembering the moment.

"no, no, no! I should thank you!.. after my stand was destroyed, I re-evaluated my life and found my true calling. I'm now ringmaster of.. Tibbles Tent of Tiny Terrors!"

There was a small cage where small animals tibbles we're keeping, it's also in circus theme "aw It's like a regular circus but adorably small!" Luz said pressing her fingers on the glass. A griffin hawk looking bird hissed at her "you're our friends now" she said pressing her face on the glass.

I started to laugh at her silly actions "I don't buy it" Eda made her staff disappear "what kind of con are you running?" Eda asked glaring at tibbles, crossing her arms. Tibbles shook his head "No cons here, Owl Lady. Only pros. In fact, why don't we toast our newfound friendship with this totally innocent bottle of water?"

Tibbles brought out a huge glowing potion "Oh, yeah, sure. Why don't I just.." Eda grunts throwing the bottle at some random person. That random person groans in pain saying "I'm okay.."

"I know poison when I see it. You can't scam a scammer!. now speaking of scams.." Eda walks on one of the stands "beat is loser!" Eda yells at the stand owner throwing all of it's merchandise. She hops in, now owning the stand.

"step right up too.." She used her magic to transform the stand into her own taste of style "Eda's horror house!" Some customers came to check it out "human's shed their skin and I've got proof" She took out some fishnets stretching it out.

"you should really put some lock on your lockers" King said "yeah, keeping that in mind" I said "Eda can pick through my socks all she want's, because today Is all about having great time with my partners in crime!" Luz hugged us.

"That's Y/n and me! We love crime!" King grins.

"definitely gonna steal some cool things I see or a bunch of food" I smirked putting my hands behind my back.

The three of us laughed and walked away to look at more stuffs.

Little did they know, A pretty obvious piglet was watching them "have a good time friends!.. while It lasts.."

A/N: Guys tpn is going to end tomorrow Friday! aw man I really wished there's a season 3! anyways, thank you so much for being patient for my chapters. Don't forget to leave a vote and comment, love yall!