25. Through The Glass🌫🖱

Start from the beginning

Jimin's mouth twitched as he gazed at the size, curling his fingers in an attempt to find his prostate before getting fed up and adding a third finger to help. He was whimpering sweetly now, thankful that no one else was home so he could moan as he pleased. He fingered himself until he was panting, feeling his abdomen tighten as he got closer to his release. He begrudgingly slid his fingers out of his ass in exchange for rubbing lube over the dildo generously.

The dildo itself was a simple light nude color and it was plastic with a suction cup at the end with the balls so it could stick to surfaces. Jimin had seen dildos used in many ways, but he had always wanted to try sticking one to a wall and riding it that way instead of just fucking it into himself. He found it extremely arousing because when he saw other bottoms fuck themselves like that, it almost looked like they weren't alone and that there was someone fucking them to help them release. That's all Jimin wanted really, was for someone else to make him come. He was tired of doing it himself and this was the best thing he could think of to give him the feeling that he craved.

He pushed himself off of his bed, making his way towards the wall to set up the dildo. He lined up the dildo perfectly with the height of his ass before pushing it against the wall with pressure, huffing when it wouldn't stick to the surface. He kept trying to make the suction work in an attempt to live out his fantasies, but the rough texture of the wall made it impossible. He was just about ready to give up and just ride it on the floor instead when his eyes landed on the door to his bedroom.

For some reason he couldn't explain, all of the members had normal bedroom doors except for his and Hoseok's shared room. The pair had a large glass door as the entrance to their bedroom, leaving little room for privacy when literally anyone walked passed their room as the door was completely see-through. They didn't mind though, the only people living there were the members themselves, and a crystal clear view of their room from outside didn't really bother anyone there.

In theory, Jimin's thoughts would've sounded like an ridiculous porn scene that was lacking in plot. He realized that the suction would stick to the glass better than it would the wall, and once he made his way over to test his theory, it was clear that the suction worked perfectly on the door. The idea of fucking yourself against a glass door in a shared dorm with your best friends is an awful idea to anyone with half of a brain. But Jimin could only think about the videos he had seen, the faces the men had made in the videos, the moans they let out as they fucked themselves against the wall. He glanced at the clock briefly, making sure that he would have enough time to himself. Once he saw that the members wouldn't be back for at least another two hours he didn't need any other incentive to go through with his plan of fucking himself against the glass door. None of the members would be home and he would have enough time to make himself come and fix everything up to look like he had just been in bed all day while they were out. The whole idea was foolproof and Jimin was more than eager to line himself up with the dildo that was now sticking out from the door.

As he sunk onto the large dildo he held his breath, releasing a shaky exhale once he felt his ass pressed against the plastic balls. He stayed still, moaning at the feeling of finally being full. He had yearned for this for so long and to finally experience it was something that made his hips buck, forcing the dildo to press against his prostate. Jimin choked on his saliva at the pressure, placing his hands behind him against the door for stability. He began to slowly work his hips against the dildo, tilting his head back when he clenched down on it experimentally.

Jimin wanted to make this last long, he really did, but he found the need to cum was approaching sooner than he anticipated. He was picking up the thrusts of his hips, letting out involuntary whimpers as he scrambled to hold onto the door knob. He teased himself, pushing it all the way inside of him, letting it press into him deeper than ever before bucking his hips in short movements, small calculated attacks to his prostate. He was moaning loudly now, the wet squelch of the dildo entering his hole continuously was getting faster and faster.