☀︎︎40-Sweet Karma☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

"I sincerely don't know what you're talking about"

"You're a liar," she said walking closer to her inches from each other's faces.

"She questioned my honor. I demand satisfaction in Cobra Kai tradition"

"You want to have a duel? Are you sure? I've kicked your ass twice and I can do it again" she smirked.

"Everyone else clear out. I don't want you to see me make a girl cry" Hawk said. All the cobras walked to another room.

"Let's just keep this on point," Freya said rolling her eyes and taking off her coat.

"Let's get this over with"

Minutes later of multiple punches and kicks Hawk was on the ground with Freya on top of him.

"I don't get you, Eli. Stop screwing everything up! Listen to your heart and head, not to your ego. You're hurting all of the people who actually love you. I want you to admit it! All cocky and shit but you don't have the balls to admit it"

"I WAS OKAY I BROKE HIS ARM! I BROKE DEMETRIS ARM"

"Bingo"

He sighed and the rest of the cobras walked back in.

"I'm tired of the bullshit. This rivalry. You messed with the wrong people. Just watch out fuckers- oh and by the way, I have you on tape yeah I recorded all of our conversations so don't be surprised if Cobra Kai gets banned" with that she got up, grabbed her coat, and left leaving half of the cobras confused and the other half scared.

-

"Woah you look like a big baby"

Freya drove to Johnny's because he was trying more stuff to get him to walk.

When she arrived they told her what happened at the concert. He can move his foot which was amazing.

"Are you ready, or what?"

"I hate this. This is ridiculous" Miguel said.

"Score and by the way how did you put that in the ceiling?"

"Long story- what's ridiculous about it?"

"Freya's right! I look like a giant baby!"

Freya snorted "of course I'm right. I'm always right"

"The way you're whining and not walking, you might as well be a baby"

"Isn't there a more badass way we can do this?" Miguel asked.

"Miguel you're learning how to walk not walking the red carpet" Freya laughed.

"Freya's right. You think tapping your foot at a concert makes you ready for badass training?" Johnny asked.

Miguel sighed.

"Your legs are still pussies! Now, you ready to stand?"

"Yes"

"Okay. One, Two, three, go" Johnny said then let go of the rope making Miguel fall to the floor.

"Holy shit Miguel are you okay?" Freya stood up concerned.

"All right. Better fall that time. Let's take five"

Miguel sighed and sat up. "You know...Mom's been talking about you a lot recently"

"Oh, yeah?" Johnny asked.

"She says thank you for taking me to that concert"

"She say anything else?"

"Why so interested Johnny? Got a crush on Carmen?" Freya asked smirking.

He didn't answer but Miguel shook his head no. "No"

"You writing a novel?" Miguel asked and Freya saw what Miguel was talking about "wow-holy shit"

"Oh. No, it's a Facebook message" he answered.

Freya choked on her spit "you've got to be shitting me. You can't be serious"

"That? To who?"

"I, uh...a babe from high school"

"Oh-"

"Ali"

Both Miguel and Freya turned their heads to look at him. "Ali? Like, the Ali?"

"Wow, that was creepy. You said it at the same time and yes"

"This is huge! This is huge!"

"Yeah, it is! You cant sent her that!" Freya said.

Miguel nodded in agreement "you cannot send her that message"