Mentor M.G.

Meredith walks up to Y/n. "I'm on your service today." Y/n stops what she is doing and looks at her.

"Ok, I have a surgery at 10:00 if you want to scrub in." Meredith's face turns into complete happiness.

"Yes! That would be great!" After Meredith had been suspended from any and all OR's for being the cause of a mans death she hadn't been able to get any OR time.

"Your welcome but the way. I spoke to the chief. You've got talent, grey. Don't waste it." Y/n walked away. Meredith did a little happy yes under her breath and ran off to find Cristina and tell her the good news. While Amelia walked up to Y/n.

"You talked to the chief huh? How did that go?" Now Amelia wasn't a fool when it came to her best friend.

"Terrible. We argued for what felt like hours. But, it was worth it. Grey has potential and I am her mentor so I get to decide what is good for her. Plus "chief" is stubborn." Amelia laughed.

"Well, you know my brother. He's the most stubborn of them all. Especially after Meredith broke up with him."

"That's probably why he suspended her for so long." They both laughed. "I'll see you later, Amy."

"Good luck with Grey." Amelia air kisses at her.

"Wait a minute. What's that supposed to mean?" Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Isn't it obvious? She likes you!"

"Please. I'm her mentor."

"Your point is?" Amelia Reyes to go on but Y/n plugged her ears.

"I can't hear you!" Y/b said before speed walking away.

~Meredith's POV~

Meredith runs up to Cristina who is doing a report of the last case she was on.

"Guess what?"

"Can it wait?"

"No! I have eaten surgery today." Meredith said with confidence.

"What? I thought McNotsodreamy suspended you."

"He did. But Y/n convinced him to let me go back in OR's."

"Lucky. Wanna switch?" Meredith laughed.

"No way. I need this."

"Whatever. So let's talk about McLovely."

"Cristina! I told you to stop calling her that!"

"What? So you like Y/n. Big deal."

"It actually is a big deal. She's my boss and my mentor!"

"Oh please, when has that ever stopped you?"

"I hate you."

"Yeah whatever." Meredith left and Cristina started working on her report again.

~Surgery time~

Y/n was scrubbing in when Meredith came in. She turned on the song and started to scrub her hands. "Are you prepared for this, Grey?" Y/n asked.

"Yes I have studied everything."

"Good." Y/n turned off the sink and dryer her hands. "See you in there." Meredith smiles at her and nodded her head.

~after the surgery~

"Ok, grey time to inform the family everything went smoothly. Let's go." They walked to the waiting room where the family was. They all immediately stood up the wife of the man coming a little closer.

"Everything went as planned and it was successful." Y/n told the very anxious family. They're nervous faces quickly turned to celebratory faces from the relic that the man was ok. The wife came over to Y/n and grabbed her cheeks.

"Thank you so much!" She said before planting a peck on Y/n's lips. Her eyebrows raised in shock. The wife went back to the group and Y/n turned to Meredith who was laughing.

"After that I think I need a drink. You coming?"Now Meredith a face was the one in shock.

"Uh yeah. That would be great." Meredith said to her shuddering her words a little by the shock.

"Cool. I'll meet you there." Y/n walked off leaving Meredith standing there still in shock. Amelia starts walking with Y/n.

"Joes huh?" She said teasing her.

"Are you stalking all of my conversations with Meredith. It can't be a coincidence."

"Let's bring the question back over to your getting a drink with big grey."

"Yeah, so?"

"You like her too. Don't you?"

"What? No. Maybe. I don't know."

"I'm not an idiot. You like her. That's ok."

"Yeah yeah." Y/n changes out of her scrubs and into regular clothes. "See you tomorrow?"

"You know it. Have fun with Meredith." She makes may air kisses this time. Y/n just leaves the room holing he middle finger up to Amelia. "I'm hurt." Amy says sarcastically.

When Meredith enter the bar she already see's Y/n sitting there so she walks up to her. She notices she doesn't have a drink.

"If your wondering I was waiting for you to drink."

"How sweet."

"Nope I just wanted you to buy. Joe tequila on Meredith!" Meredith laughs.

"Right away, Y/n." Joe says back to her. They both get their shots and clink their glasses. They both say "Cheers!" And link arms to down the shot. A couple, ok more like many shots later Meredith is drunk and Y/n is still sober.

"How are you not drunk?" Y/n laughs.

"I used to drink a lot In high school and collage. I'm basically immune."

"Oh, weird. Hey! I have to tell you a secret." Meredith try said at a whisper.

"Someone in this bar likes you."

"Oh yeah? Who is it?" Y/n said messing with her obviously knowing who it was.

"Me. Surprise! Also I'm totally going to regret this in the morning." Meredith grabbed Y/n's waist and kisses her. Y/n didn't pull away. There was something comforting about the kiss and the hold of the girl. But she was drunk. Y/n pulled away.

"Let's get you home."

"But I'm having so much fun with you!"

"And I'll put you in my service tomorrow so we can have a very fun conversation about this."

"Boo." Y/n called Cristina to pick her up.

After Y/n knew Meredith was safe in Cristina's car she walked out. "Goodnight, Joe!" she said before she left the bar with a huge smile on her face.

A/n: heyy guys. An update was long overdue. Also sorry for the last two sad ones they just popped in my head but here a happy one! Yay! As I always say please request blah blah blah. I hope you enjoyed and i love you all so much!