Tattoos M.G.

Meredith walks into Joe's bar and see's her co worker Y/n already at the bar. She goes to sit next to her.

"Hey, Dr. Grey, right?" Y/n asks.

"Uh, yeah. But call me Meredith."

"Right got it, Meredith."

"What are you drinking?"

"A soda."

"A soda!? At a bar?"

"Yeah well I was here with Jo but she ditched me to go have sex with Alex." Meredith calls over the bartender.

"2 tequilas." Y/n looked at her with wide eyes.

"Come on, Y/n. Have some fun." Y/n sighed.

"Fine, but only one." Meredith smiled.

"We'll see." Meredith said with a smirk on her face.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I'm starving!"

"For what?"

"Chinese!" Meredith laughs.

"That is so random!"

"Come on, lets get some!" Y/n looked at her with puppy eyes and quivered her lip. "Please."

Meredith sighed. "Alright. I call an Uber."

"Yay!"

Meredith called an Uber then they went to the closest Chinese restaurant they could find. "OK, this was a good call." Meredith says. While they were in there they also got beers.

"Cheers!' Y/n says then the clink bottles and take a big sip.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"We should get matching tattoos!" Meredith says.

"I'll call another Uber." They Ubered to a tattoo shop nearby.

"You ready?" Y/n asked holding out her pinkie.

"Oh yeah." Meredith grabbed her pinkie with hers and they they walked in the shop.

"Hey, I'm Danny. What can i get you chicks." The guy at the counter says.

"We want matching tattoos." Y/n says confidently.

"Ok, do you have a design in mind?" Meredith and Y/n looked at each other.

"Uhhhh, no." Meredith says.

"Do you need a minute to figure out?"

"Uh, Yeah." Y/n and Meredith face each other. 

"So, any ideas?" Meredith asked.

"Oo what if we get each others names inside a Chinese box?!"

"I love it! Hey Danny WooHoo!" Meredith tries to get his attention.

"Did you decide?"

"Yep! Ok so, were going to do a Chinese box you know, the ones you eat out of."

"Oh yeah i got you."

"Then we are going to have each others names inside of them."

"Alright. Just fill out these forms and ill start a sketch for you." He hands them both a clipboard with wavers on it. 

"Ok, danny im done!" Y/n yells.

"Me too!"

"Ok, girls what do you think of this design?" He shows then the sketch and points to the middle. "I'll put your guys names there."

"I love it!" Meredith yells.

"We approve."

"Ok lets get you in chairs." He leads them over to chairs. "Where do you want your tattoo?"

"My Ribs!" Y/n says.

"Me too!"

*After the tattoos.*

"OK, were all done, ladies!" They both stand up to look in the mirror.

"Now, whenever i look at m y ribs ill see your name and think of you." Y/n says.

"Thank you, Danny!" 

"Anytime, girls!" They both paid and left.

"Wait! I have another great idea!" Y/n said.

"What?!"

"Sleepover! Lets go to my place!"

"Yes!" They call yet another Uber then go back to Y/n's place.

"Here we are!"

"Whoa it actually really nice."

"What did you expect i lived in a dumpster or something?"

"No that's not what i meant you know never mind."

"I'm just playing."

"Do you need to borrow Pjs?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah." Y/n goes in one of her draws in her room and pulls out two sets of pajamas one for Meredith and one for her.

"I'm going to change in the bathroom. Wait where is the bathroom." Y/n pints down a hallway.

"Right down there." They both get dressed and climb into bed.

"Goodnight, Y/n.'

"Goodnight, Mer."

*In the morning*

Y/n wakes up. She feels breath on her neck and turns around to see a sleeping Meredith.

"Oh my goodness!" She whispers to herself. "What did i do!" She slips out of her room and goes to the bathroom. She notices a pain in her ribs and looks in the Mirror to check it out.

"What. The. Hell!"

Meredith notices her yell and wakes up.

"What? Where am I?" She decides to leave the room to see Y/s through the open bathroom door looking at her ribs. She walks over.

"What happend last night?" Meredith asks. Y/n pulls up Meredith's shirt to see her ribs too.

"Hey, watch ya hands!"

"Meredith, look at your ribs." Meredith lifts up her shirt and peers in the mirror.

"Whoa."

"This is all your fault! I should have never drank last night! Now look where i am, i slept with Meredith Grey, and got a tattoo of Chinese food with your name inside it!" Y/n freaks.

"Calm down, Y/n it's not the end of the world."

"Calm down? Your asking me to calm do-" Meredith cuts her off my planing her lips right on Y/n's. After a second Meredith pulls away.

"If i freak out more will you kiss me again?" Meredith chuckles. 

"Maybe."

A/N: Hey guys, i hope you are enjoying the stories so far! I know i practically say this in every chapter but, pleas pleas pleas request on the request page! IT would really help me and it would get you what you want. You can request more then once! Thanks, I love you all!