꧁T W E N T Y- T H R EE ꧂- house of identity

Start from the beginning

"Oh Patricia, nothing's going on"
sighed Rhianna once pushing herself back up however Williamson wasn't giving up just yet and so the duo had a staring contest before she teared her gaze away."A) my nightmares come and go so it's not happening everyday.. only when I'm super stressed about an issue or when my Mum came to visit that day during parents day" she began speaking yet kept her voice tone down incase anyone might expose her secret "B) I also-" she stoped talking mid way when an unrecognisable person walked into the classroom , it took her a while but she soon realised who it was."Who's that and what have they done with Mara Jaffary?"

Almost all of Anubis's students reactions were the same, they were each shocked at how this girl changed her look so quickly. "Didn't you used to be Mara?" questioned a stunned Jerome when she walked past his table where Alfie and Mick also stood.

"I did not see that coming"
Nina lightly commented from her side of the classroom, never has this happened in her entire life.
Rhianna and Patricia shared pretty concerned looks with one another when Mara joined them at their table (desks are usually meant for two people but they made it work somehow). The redhead said something towards her roommate yet her voice wasn't very loud.

An hour later or so Mrs Andrews soon entered the classroom "Mara, are you chewing gum?" their French teacher stunningly quizzed when noticing a strange thing about her. "You of all people should know that chewing gum is not allowed in class. get rid of it please" she demanded yet her instruction wasn't followed by rules at all.

Mara continued chewing on her gum but rolled eyes, after that she took it out but what did the most unexpected thing a person could ever do... she stuck it behind her ear causing some people to let out disgusted noises at her action and they began their lesson with checking through their tasks.

"Alright collecting homework assignments please"Mrs Andrews informed her students before going towards desks collecting completed sheets from everyone. As she did another voice appeared although this time it belonged to Mick "Mara! Mara!" he whisper called however the girl paid no attention whatsoever "Why didn't you show this morning? I waited and waited" he said but unluckily the older women reached their side of the classroom.  "Mara?"

"Haven't done it"
Responded the girl which truly shocked her housemates considering she's knowing for getting high grades- followed by Fabian of course so this was an interesting way to start their day. "What is going on here?" asked Mrs Andrews who didn't understand her sudden attitude change."Don't know what you mean" Mara sassed back whereas everyone else's facial expressions had disappeared yet "I just like. don't have it or whatever" she continued speaking.

"Mara, are you alright? you don't seem quit yourself" Mrs Andrews questioned out of curiosity." Good. success" Claimed the girl whilst Patricia seemed to be enjoying this situation way more than she should be." Okay.. see me at lunch time please" she scolded Mara before collecting other homework sheets.

Across from their table, Fabian and Nina were also pretty stunned and were about to ask a question however Williamson thought it was best if they didn't know much information. "don't ask" she shortly said then for the rest of that lesson everyone continued focusing on their work until their next lesson.

___________________

❝Tutankhamun's burial chamber lies just through there❝Fabian read through a script during their next lesson which was drama with Mr Winkler, it was just him and Jerome standing on stage while others sat in usual sofas/arm chairs watching them go over their lines.