Fly Straight into a Hurricane

Começar do início

Lance growled and flipped them again, slamming Keith into the ground. “Are you even listening to me?”

“It doesn’t matter if I’m the best pilot in the universe if I can’t keep you guys safe!” Keith glared up at Lance, dark purple eyes clouded with raw emotion.

“You idiot,” Lance ground out, and then he leaned down and kissed his boyfriend hard and fierce. He could feel the press of Keith’s teeth as the red paladin refused to open up. Lance made a noise of frustration and bit Keith’s lip, hard. Keith gasped and Lance’s tongue dove into his mouth, refusing to leave despite the other’s tongue trying to push him out. He felt Keith’s fingers dig into his jacket, tugging at the fabric.

Suddenly Keith responded, hot and hungry. They thrashed on the floor, tearing at each other’s clothes in desperation, emotions riding high. Keith bit Lance back, then sucked his lip into his mouth. Lance groaned, only able to get Keith to let go so he could rip his shirt over his head. Keith’s fingers curled in Lance’s shirt and yanked it off, and then they were kissing again, hands roaming each other’s naked torsos.

Lance broke the kiss, burying his face against Keith’s neck, dragging his swollen lips against delicate throat. “You’re so good, you know that? I mean, how could you not know?” Keith grunted beneath him, nails scraping over Lance’s back, making him hiss out a breath. “The way you fly your Lion is like magic.”

Keith jerked below Lance as if in surprise, and then his hands were diving for the fastenings on Lance’s pants. Lance suckled on Keith’s collarbone then said, “I’ve never seen anything like it. I think you could fly straight into a hurricane and somehow come out in one piece on the other side.” Lance growled and suddenly grabbed hold of Keith’s wandering hands, slamming them onto the ground. “But you still doubt yourself!” Lance let him go to paw at his pants.

The red paladin lay panting on the ground, floored by Lance’s fervor. His pants were being yanked down his legs without much care and Lance was kicking out of his own. Lance covered Keith’s body with his own, both gasping as he managed to align their cocks. He began thrusting, their underwear-clad erections rubbing, building heated friction. “Lance!” Keith gasped.

“If you ever say anything so stupid again, I’ll… Just know that I’ll do something really mean to you, okay?” Lance panted. He braced on his arms, rearing up so he could press down harder, grinding for everything he was worth. Wet spots had soaked into the front of both of their briefs as pleasure built between them.

“Well, that’s a nice sight to wake up to.”

The red and blue paladins’ heads whipped around at the sound of a deep and raspy voice. Shiro was sitting up on the bed, dressed only in a pair of sweatpants and his arm sling, hair mussed and face groggy. Keith tried to sit up, but Lance pinned him down with a glare. “You’re in the middle of being punished, mister.” He directed his glared up at Shiro. “And you’re supposed to be on bed rest.”

“How am I supposed to rest with you angels down there doing something like that?” There was a slight slur to Shiro’s words.

“You need to lay back down,” Lance insisted.

“I’m not going to do anything,” Shiro reassured him. “I just want to watch.” Lance pouted at him, but Shiro just gave him a sleepy-looking smile. “C’mon. Put on a show for me. It will make me feel better.”

Their glorious leader was obviously still doped up, and Lance was reconsidering what he and Keith were in the middle of. He really should get up, get Shiro something to drink, grab Coran to check on him, tuck him back in…

Keith's fingers dug into pressure points on Lance's hands, making him gasp in pain. As soon as he looked down, Keith released his hold. Purple eyes stared up at him with ill-concealed hurt, black hair spread out across the floor. “Weren't you trying to teach me a lesson?”