They were walking along Han River after their late breakfast. Luckily, the weather isn't too hot and the breeze is refreshing. "This is my first time here, honestly," Yuta claimed that surprised (Y/N).

She then remembered that he's Japanese, a foreigner. Maybe he's too busy to have time to go to this place. "Taeyong and Jaehyun would always just bring me to Myeongdong and Gangnam."

"How long have you been staying here in Korea?"

"Four years?" That long? Maybe that's why he's fluent with the language already. "But I kept going to other countries so I don't really stay here that long," he explained.

It must have been tough for Yuta. Imagine living in a foreign country, away from your family for years. "You must have missed your family," she noted sitting on a vacant bench, overlooking the river. "Do you have siblings?"

He shook his head, smiling. "I'm an only child." That made her nod. "My dad would sometimes visit me here in Korea. I visit my mom in Japan." That made her confused, is his parents separated? "My mother died when I was in my second year at university. Cancer."

She didn't know Yuta's life can be this sad. He only has his father now? Same as her. Yet, she's bitching about it all the time. "I'm sorry." But he shook his head, claiming that it happened a long time ago. "It must have been hard staying here alone."

"Well, Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Doyoung were of great help. They made sure I can adapt well here in Korea," he answered then slipped his hand to hold hers. "Besides, I'm happier here." He smiled at her and she smiled back. "Especially when you came."

(Y/N) had to giggle at that. How can Yuta do that? She stood up then tugged their held hands to make her stand. "Come on, otou-chan. Let's talk about our children already."

Yuta grinned. How adorable.

The two decided to eat late lunch in an Italian restaurant inside a mall. (Y/N) was just amazed at how Yuta said the dishes on the menu, sounding like a true Italian. "Have you been to Italy before?" She asked and he nodded claiming that it's just a train ride from France. Again, she was amazed. Yuta is indeed rich.

"Do you want to go to Italy? We can do a quick stop from New Zealand." He said casually that surprised her. But she didn't even have enough savings for that. She's still struggling from the Paris trip. How can she go to those two places? "Just bring your passport, I'll take care of it." But she just glared at him. Yuta really is in another world as her.

When the food came, (Y/N) remained quiet and just enjoyed the risotto she ordered. Sensing the stillness, Yuta took some vongole pasta on his fork and fed the girl in front of him. She hummed at the taste, staring at Yuta's dish with a lot of want on her eyes. She should have ordered that. "You're really easy to read." He said while exchanging their plates. "We can order some more if you want." But she shook her head, grinning at the food in front of her.

They were in desserts, an affogato that Yuta suggested she should try since she liked ice cream and coffee, when a young boy came to their table. He handed (Y/N) a red rose that surprised her. "I found this on my table noona, do you like it?" The young boy asked and she nodded, thanking him. "When I grow up, I'm going to marry you noona." And it surprised her. What's with the sudden proposal?

"Hey, kid. She's going to be an old woman when you grow up." Yuta claimed that made her glare. "I'm going to marry her first." He said while pouting. That was really cute, (Y/N) thought.

She only smiled at the young boy, ruffling his hair. "Meet me when you grow up, arasso?" And the young boy grinned, running to his mom. (Y/N) giggled at that encounter, staring at the single red rose and smiling to herself.

"You like it?" Yuta asked, obviously annoyed.

She nodded as an answer. "It's not every day that you get a cute proposal like that." Then she went back to the ice cream that made him glare.

He rolled his eyes, calling for the waiter to ask for the bill and she whined that she's not done with her ice cream. "It's because you rejected my proposal earlier." He mumbled to himself but she just smiled. Yuta is really cute.

The Japanese guy remained quiet the whole ride home, only giving glances to the girl who was watching the scenery from the passenger seat. At one stoplight, she caught him staring at her but he looked away as if not doing anything that made her giggle. He opened the radio to at least have some background noise between them. "Are you mad?" But he didn't answer. "Otou-chan, are you mad?" She asked cutely.

Yuta sighed heavily then sang along the music on the radio that made her pout. He belted out a high note from the said song that made (Y/N) gasp in awe. Yuta has such a heavenly voice. Why is this guy so perfect? It makes her feel less and less once again. Johnny is wrong, whatever she does she can't really reach this guy.

She leaned her back on the passenger seat as Yuta drove on the highway, humming to a lovesong in the radio. "Do you want to drink, Yuta?" She asked and he turned to her. What's with the sudden invitation to drink? "Let's not have divorce today, let's drink." Her smile looked so forced yet he nodded. If that's what she wants then let it be.

They found themselves in a soju tent near his apartment. How they manage to get here is a mystery, Yuta doesn't even know that this place exists. (Y/N) quickly downed two glasses of soju that surprised Yuta. Does she always drink like this? "Why are you planning to get drunk?" He asked that made the glass stop midair. "Are you planning to forget me again?"

(Y/N) laughed at that. She remembered the last time she got drunk, the first time they saw each other after the Paris escapade. When she wanted to badly forget about him. Now, look at them.

But what surprised her is that he knew that she wanted to forget him that time? Jungwoo is right, she's talking in her sleep whenever she's drunk. "Do you think I can forget you?"

He chuckled at that. She's getting red already and it's not even dark yet. Another thing, she hasn't finished the whole bottle of soju yet. "You are a terrible drinker, (Y/N)." She just smiled at him, finishing another shot of soju.

But she is cute like this, Yuta thought, another vulnerable side of (Y/N) in front of him. The more he watched her drink and get redder by the second, the more he wanted to take care of her. He hoped she cannot forget about him. He hoped they can be like this even if she doesn't return his feelings. He's willing to love her without asking for anything in return.

Damn, Yuta realized, he's falling deeply in love with this girl.

Yuta was just falling asleep on the couch. His paperwork took some time to finish that it was already almost midnight. He badly wanted to check on her, to see if she's sleeping well. He decided not to sleep with her on the bed even if she was whining. (Y/N) is drunk, too drunk for her own good. And although they shared really intimate moments before, it will still be wrong to lay down beside her in her state. So here he is, lying by himself on the couch.

He wasn't that deep in sleep when he felt a certain weight next to him. Instinctively, he opened his eyes to see (Y/N) lying down beside him, hugging him. "You feel warm." She commented, making him smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, caressing her hair. "Is your head hurting?"

Her hug on him got tighter that they're compressed on the sofa. Yuta now realized how big his couch is that the two of them can fit here. "Johahae." She muttered all of a sudden. Is she still drunk? "I like how warm you are. I like how safe I feel whenever I'm next to you." Is she sleeptalking? "I like how you take care of me." She probably is.

"Yuta..." she called, staring at him. "Johahae."