Chapter 1- The Start

(Pov's depends on me but for now, its on amity)

My alarm goes off surprisingly louder than usual. I groaned and took my pillow using it to cover my head.

However, after a second or two. My door slammed open and startling me enough to wake me up.

"Mittens~!" I heard a male voice said. What a great way to start a morning.

I groaned louder than before. I laid down again curling up into a ball under my blanket.

Only to be pulled away and fall off of my bed.

"Edric! Could you not do that!?" I growled at him quietly which he just laughed as a response.

"Aww~ c'mon mittens~ whats the fun in that?~" He asked teasingly. They always like to tease me almost everyday.

"Heyy~ How's my favorite sister~" Emira said in an annoying way as possible.

Why do they have to do this?? Like seriously..

"Emira. I'm your only sister. And what in the heck are you two doing here early in the morning?" I said.

"Aww c'mon mittens don't be like that~ And also. We were just saying our goodbye's to our sister~ ain't that right Edric~?" Edric nodded.

"What are you two up to??" I said while standing up and glaring at them.

"Don't worry bout that.-" They started walking towards the door and what I assume walking downstairs. "-We'll be back by 5!! Tell the maids that we'll be gone aight??!!" They shouted.

"And also!! You better be getting ready right now!! Bye mittens~!!" They shouted back before an opening door and closing sound was heared from downstairs.

Getting ready?? What does that mean? I took my phone from my side table and glanced at the time.

OH 匚尺卂卩!!

5:46 A.M

I HAVE TO BE OPENING THE SHOP AT 6!!

I quickly got dressed in under 5 munites. Took my bag and the keys, wrote a note for the maids and left my manor. Why does it have to be so early?!

Meanwhile, I finally got to the shop. I was panting heavily but calmed down after a few seconds. Luckily, I was still the first one to arrive. I took it's keys and unlocked the shop's door. Above it was "𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝'𝕤 ℂ𝕒𝕗𝕖́" it is unique but okay.

(Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ I ᴀᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴄᴜᴢ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ɴᴀᴍɪɴɢ ɴᴀᴍᴇs.😅 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ :D)

I placed the menu board outside right beside the doors. I was about to go in again to take  care of the rest but stopped when I saw her.

"Wait... Huff huff.. IM HERE!-" Boscha said panting heavily while  trying to lean on the flat glass window beside her.

I rolled my eyes at her and spoke. "Long run?" I said opening the door and stepping in her following not so far behind.

"uhh duhh! My stupid alarm didn't do its job!!" She said now calmed down a little.

"Eh..." was all i responded. I just kept doing what I was suppose to do.

In the corner of my eye I saw her placing her bag on a table and was now coming towards me.

"Ok let me help you there ams." Was all she said before she carried the other table and started to carefully place it outside.

I just smiled at her which she gladly return the smile back.

This was our every weekend job. Wake up early, take care of the shop go home. Just like always.

Today was Sunday morning. When me and Boscha were finally done, we went to check the time at the wall clock just above the door. It says 6:17 in the morning.

We went behind the counter after flipping the 'open' sign and turning on the neon lights.

We made sure that everything was ready before waiting behind the counter.

Me and Boscha took our phones out of our pockets and began scrolling through social media while waiting for customers to come.

Mrs. Clawthorne, the owner of the shop, let us use our phones as long as it doesn't distract us from serving the customers properly.

She's a very nice lady. She drove out of town two weeks ago and left me and Boscha to manage the shop.

Actually, my siblings are also suppose to manage it with us. But since it was their 'day off' according to Mrs. Clawthorne, we are left here to serve our customers.

She also told us that she will be adding our allowance today. So that's why me and my friend agreed. It'll be worth it.

"Hey Ams?" I heard Boscha started.

"Yeah?" I said not looking up my phone.

"I'll be going in the restroom for a sec. Be right back~!" she said, now gone by the time i looked up.

I rolled my eyes and pocketed my phone as I waited for any customers to come.

Eventually I heard the bell above the door ring. But I didn't look up. I continued to stare at the counter as I spoke.

"Good morning. Welcome to the Owl's Cafe how may i help you?" i said. I'm not actually in a mood for anything sometimes when I'm pretty bored.

"Uhhhh-" she said. I can't resist myself from rolling my eyes. And so I did. Luckily, she's still really busy looking at the menu she didn't even see me do it.

A couple of munites came by and she still didn't choose anything yet. I suppose it's sort of normal to expect that she's still new with these types of shops. Then I tried to be nice and was about to suggest her a drink.

But when I looked up my mouth suddenly betrayed me.

A/n: LMAOOOOOOO CHECK OUT NEXT CHAPTER!! THIS ONE IS SHORT SORRY