Part 1

Y/N POV

I am at the slave auction waiting to be sold I have never been sold nobody wants me. The past 4 years of being here being in all of the auctions there are two every month and nobody has wanted me yet. But anyways we are getting lined up for the auction and the curtains finally open and as everyone in the line is getting sold i'm scanning the audience and I find a beautiful girl with green eyes and she is looking back at me and she smirks making me blush and look down. The host finally brings me up and everyone looks at me making me nervous I look at the green eyed girl with pleading eyes cause most of the audience is old men and i'm lesbian and they are just gross looking. As the numbers get higher i;m still staring at the green eyed beauty and she looks at me with a sad look as if she knows what i'm thinking. "sold for 15,000 dollars" the host says and my eyes widened. "20,000 dollars!" the green eyed girl says winking at me. I smile " 30,000 dollars" the old man says back fighting with the green eyed girl. "1 million dollars" The green eyed girl says back and everyone gasps. Nobody fights back. "sold to mistress Lauren Jauregui." Says the host. I smile as the host brings me down to Lauren. When we get to her I kneel down in front of her and she lifts my head with her fingers under my chin making me look at her. She kisses my forehead and she collars me quickly and puts a leash on me and we walk out with me crawling on all fours. "you're trained so well kitten" Mistress Lauren says proudly. We finally get to her car and she opens the passenger door for me, I thank her quietly then she goes into the driver seat and we start driving home. "We have an hour drive so lets talk rules" Mistress says and I nod and she starts telling me rules. "1. Don't cuss, 2. don't talk back to me, 3. never touch what's mine, 4. never cum unless told to do so, 5, never talk unless spoken to, 6. always refer to me as daddy, mistress, ma'am, or lolo... lolo only when in little space, if you don't have a little space that's fine but you will eventually with having me as your mistress. 7. you will be my cock warmer... 8. never talk to anyone other than me without asking me first, if you do talk to someone you with tell me who you talked to and what you talked about, 9. never roll your eyes. any questions about rules?" Lauren says and I nod. "what's a cock warmer?" I ask and she smiles " It's when my dick is cold I will have you sit on my dick and keep it warm." Lauren reply's and I nod shyly.   " ok punishments, 1. spanking, 2. I will not let you cum if you touch what's mine  (aka your pussy) , 3. no toys , 4. no cuddles or kisses, 5. no tv and you will goto bed early. that's all for now." she finishes and I nod. little while later after talking about each other we make it to her house. 

Lauren parks her car in her garage

Lauren parks her car in her garage. She has so many good cars. 

We were just in the orange car

We were just in the orange car. I was looking at them in amazement until Lauren stops me by pulling me inside and we go straight to a room already prepared. "go kneel on the bed" I do as told and kneel on the bed that is in the middle of the room. I sit there for a while like 10 minutes and Lauren finally comes back dressed up. (in the outfit she wore for the expectations video.) She slowly walks to me and I bite my lip seeing her dick so hard bulging in her pants. She follows my eyes and smirks and grips her dick. " you want my dick slut?" she asked making me nod yes in response. "words" she says "please daddy I want it so bad" I beg and it seemed to make her even more horny because she jumped onto the bed and kissed me so aggressively yet passionately, she then starts to quickly ripping off my clothes and hers too. She soon puts me in downward dog position and grabs a crop and starts spanking me with it making me so wet. she wipes her fingers through my folds and moans when she feels how wet I am from her spanking me. 

later because lets say they fucked for 2 hours and i'm not typing all that. 

I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie, Lauren comes in wearing boxers an a hoodie. Lauren sits next to me and pulls me on her lap. She lifts me up a little but i'm too focused on the movie to care. She pulls my underwear to the side and take out her dick. She then puts her dick in me and I gasp and moan. "stop moaning this isn't for your pleasure slut" Lauren says then she sits me down and sits still, I wiggle but Lauren hold me still by my hips."be a good cock warmer and stop moving." Lauren says and I sit still cause I don't wanna be punished. Soon I tart to fall asleep Lauren's dick is still in me but iv'e gotten used to it. I'm falling asleep and soon I feel Lauren start thrusting into me and she moans but I am so tired I can't even focus on her. As I fall asleep Lauren pulls out of me and cums on my stomach.