Chapter 10

HOLY SHIT 1K READS! I'm so insanely thankful and baffled? I know most of you came from TikTok, so thank you, oh my lord. Those of you who are coming back for my somewhat sporadic updates are absolutely incredible. I truly hope this story has not been disappointing so far. I'm very curious what you all prefer-smut or the plot or both! I will write way more smut if you want it, or less! Either way, I adore you so fucking much. Enjoy this next chapter, my loves. <3

Also, I'm realizing that smut is becoming pretty integral to the storyline, so if you don't like it I'm really sorry. I'm trying to write some more fluffy chapters like the last one but I think the majority of people prefer the spicy stuff. Please let me know if I'm wrong! :)

Smut Warning <3

The pizza wasn't very good. To be fair, it was like two bucks and George ordered it from some 24-hour gas station/convenience store because of the late hour. He and Clay were eating it out of boredom, not hunger. They were now browsing Netflix, looking for the horror movie they were never able to watch after George asked him what they were which escalated to... other stuff.

"What about this?" The Blair Witch Project. George had already seen it, which was better for him so he wouldn't be too scared.

"Yeah, sure."

Throughout the movie, Clay was acting stupid and not focusing, instead, he was trying to get some attention from the brunette. He was playing with George's hair and kept trying to kiss him, but George was enjoying seeing him struggle and repeatedly turned away, annoying the blonde.

"George, I'm bored!" He whined.

"I can tell. What do you want to do, then?" George stared at him, amused by his childish boyfriend.

"You," Clay smirked.

"Oh my god, Clay."

Clay grabbed his chin, bringing their faces very close together. George felt his warm breath against his lips, tempting him. The blonde put his hand on the other's thigh. "You don't want me, George?" He put on a deeper voice, obviously trying to seduce the other. It was working, of course.

George felt a blush forming on his cheeks, he was so easily flustered. He felt himself becoming hard. Clay moved his hand farther up the other's thigh and George diverted his eyes. He couldn't even pretend Clay's efforts weren't working at turning him on.

"We should probably," he cleared his throat, "stream, or, um, something today." He couldn't look the blonde in the eyes.

"Maybe~" Please stop with the voice, oh god.

"Yeah, we should tell them we're together soon..." George was fully hard and Clay's hand was very close to his dick.

"They'll be very excited." Clay's scent was destabilizing for the brit, he was so hard to resist. George didn't have enough self-restraint for this. He only wanted one thing.

Within an instant, as if the world had slowed around them, George felt Clay's lips on his. The intense feelings, the butterflies in his stomach, his flushed cheeks, they hadn't gone away with time. It still felt so new and inviting, Clay had such an effect on him. Everything about him: his warmth, how he tasted, was intoxicating. George felt as if this was all he needed to survive, Clay. Maybe it was an addiction, probably unhealthy to feel this way. He didn't care. He couldn't, not at this moment.