Chapter 4

Smut Warning <3

George and Dream entered the blonde's house. It was far more modest on the inside, consisting of only a few pieces of furniture. You wouldn't be able to tell that an extremely successful YouTuber lived here. George was immediately met with a small cat.

"Aw, hey, Patches," George chuckled. Dream smiled in slight disbelief at the two as the brit pet Patches. George noticed Dream's confusion, "What is it?"

"She's not usually very friendly to strangers. She must like you."

"Oh, cool." George was strangely flattered.

"Here, let me show you your room." Dream led George down a hallway and into a moderately sized guest room.

"Thank you," George grinned at the blonde, "this is great."

"Of course. Mine's right there," Dream pointed to the far left wall of the room, "So, y'know, if you ever need me at night or something..." He winked.

"Jesus Christ, Dream," George scoffed, still a little bit hard from the other's comments in the car. The constant flirting wasn't helping. "I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not at this point." Oh, shit, why did he say that, George thought to himself, obviously Dream was joking, oh my fucking god.

Dream looked at him, his face shifting from a surprised expression to a smirk. "Do you want me to be joking?" Dream glanced down to the older's pants. Oh, fucking hell. George was very hard at this point and Dream had definitely noticed. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Dream looked back into George's eyes, his mouth was wide open in amusement. "You...okay?"

George didn't even know what to say. How could he talk his way out of this situation? "I'm, umm..." He shook his head, unable to form words at this moment. His face had surely become bright pink.

Dreamed laughed slightly, still looking George in the eyes. "Alright then," the blonde turned around and left the room, laughing to himself, leaving George stunned and frozen in place. What the fuck had just happened? Dream just saw him get a full-on boner from a few jokes, how the fuck was he going to recover from this?

George collapsed onto his bed, his jeans seeming very tight around his dick. The door was still wide open and George could hear his friend laughing. At least now he knew that George was interested?

~Time Skip~

It had been a couple of hours, George had no clue what to do. Dream obviously wasn't mad, but George was still mortified. The brunette heard a knock on the door.

Fuck it, he thought, "Come in," his voice was small.

Dream slowly opened the door with a sympathetic smile on his face, "Hey..."

George was sitting on his bed looking at the other man, "Um, hey."

"Are you feeling, um, alright?" Dream put his head in his hands, trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Yeah, I'm, um, I'm sorry about that..." George couldn't stop himself from breathily chuckling out of complete humiliation.

"It's fine, George," Dream looked up at the other, smiling, "We should probably talk though."

"Yeah."

George got up and followed Dream into the living room where they both sat on the brown sofa. They were about a foot apart.

"So, George, I wanted to wait until we were together to say some stuff..."

"Ok?"

Dream was now looking down at his hands in his lap nervously. "I love you, George, so fucking much." He sighed, "You're all that matters to me, I-I need more. I can't just sit around for another couple of years pretending like we're something we're not!" He looked up at the older beside him. "I can't do it, I can't just be friends."