✬✜29✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

Valentine's day is still three days away as you continue to work, many people walking in and out of your boutique daily. Teturo has been helping and was able to talk you into closing the shop earlier today, not wanting to see you stressed today.

He remembers how much you want the flowers outside of your door and decides it's a good day to help you with getting started on that.

By the time you've made it home, all the supplies are lined up in the hall as they wait for you. Tetsuro's art room door is open completely as he paints, waiting to catch sight of you walking through the halls.

When you walk into the house, you set your purse down and take your shoes down before walking to find Tetsuro. You raise an eyebrow at the paint, pencils and brushes lined up along the wall.

At the sight of Tetsuro's studio door open, he peeks in with a raised eyebrow. "I'm home baby."

He smiles and sets his stuff down. "Finally! It felt like you were at work forever," he pouts, walking over to you.

"Well i'm home now," you say with a giggle. You kiss him on the lips as he reaches you, smiling. When pulling away, you turn to everything sitting in the hall and ask, "So what is with all of this?"

"Well, you and I are going to finally start on your wall. I'll be watching more than anything though since it's your project," he tells you.

You look at him with a smile. "Really?! Was this our plan all along?" you ask.

"Yep! Now change your clothes so you don't get your work clothes dirty."

You look down at your clothes with pursed lips. "I'll go do that now."

With a quick kiss to his cheek, you turn and hurry to your room, throwing on an older pair of shorts and a loose T-shirt that you don't ever wear. Once you're done, you quickly head back out of your room to see Tetsuro already in the hallway.

"Ready to start?" Tetsuro asks.

You eagerly nod and answer, "Yeah! I draw it with a pencil first, right?"

"Yeah. I'll sit here and work on something I've been working on for a bit unless you need help."

"Okay- I should have gotten some flowers for references."

"I can print some images for now and next time we can make sure to bring some different kinds of flowers for you," Tetsuro suggests.

"I like that idea! I think for now I'll do a few Roses, Asters, Magnolias and... Bluebells." Tetsuro nods and gets up to print them, printing at least two images of each kind of flower.

After he's finished, he brings them over to you and you get started on outlining them with a pencil.

You work for a few hours, drawing flower after flower. You ask Tetsuro for help with minor details here and there but you get it for the most part.

The outlining continues until you hear a knock at the front door. You stand up and hurry to open it, Tetsuro following with interest. You open the door to see Kotaro standing there, tears running down his face.

An instant rush of worry runs through your body and you usher him inside. "What's wrong Kota?! Did you and Keiji get into a fight?" you ask, walking him into the livingroom and to the couch.

"No, Keiji and I are fine. Did mom not tell you?" he asks, trying to stop the tears. Tetsuro figures this is a family thing and leaves the room to grab drinks.

You worriedly shake your head. "She didn't call me at all- You know that neither her nor dad are happy with me. Speak to me Kota, what happened?"

"Dad- he died yesterday."

"Wh-What?! No, no no. You're joking right?! Please say you're joking."

Kotaro shakes his head and wraps his arms around you. You wrap yours around his torso with your face in his chest. You don't find yourself crying as Kotaro sobs, knowing he's hurting.

You are angry you weren't called about the news but momentarily, you feel more sad than anything. You set your chin on his shoulder after a while, just trying to calm him down.

Tetsuro is standing in the doorway with two glasses of water in his hand, not wanting to interrupt. His eyes meet yours and your mouth "Call Keiji please." He nods and sets the glasses of water onto the table by the wall before pulling out his phone and walking into the hallway to call Keiji.

You continue to sit there with Kotaro, eventually pulling away and looking at him. "Calm down Kota. Just breathe, okay?"

"Okay, okay. Sorry. I just didn't expect dad to die and hearing the news- it.."

You sit back on the couch and let him put his head in your lap. "I know. You just need to calm down for now," you tell him. "Did mom say when the funeral would be?"

He shakes his head. "No, she just told me he passed away in his sleep and that she'd call me with details of the funeral later." You sigh, unhappy with the fact that you weren't informed about it.

"At least he went peacefully." You look down to see tears bubbling up in his eyes again. "Keiji will be here in a few minutes."

"I'm actually here right now," Keiji says, walking into the living room with Tetsuro behind him.

"Kei," you say with a sad smile.

"What happened? I had just got home from work when Tetsuro messaged me," he says, walking over and getting down by Kotaro."

You sigh and look at him, your eyes filled with sadness even though you aren't showing how you feel as well. "Dad passed away... I didn't know until Kotaro came over in panic."

Keiji's eyes widen slightly, before going back to normal, a sad expression on his face. "I see..." Keiji actually had a decent bond with your father, meaning this news affects him too but not as bad.

"Maybe you should get Kota back home Keiji," you say.

He nods."Come on Ro. Let's get home, okay? I'll take tomorrow off work to stay home with you."

Kotaro nods and sits up. You pull him into a final hug. "I'll call you tomorrow. You go home with Keiji and get some rest, okay?"

"Okay," he replies before pulling away. "I love you sis."

"I love you too Kota."

Kotaro stands up and Tetsuro leads them both out of the house. You sit there with your face in your hands. He comes back into the room after a moment and sits beside you on the couch. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know... I think- I think i'm going to go lay down for a while. I know we're supp-"

Tetsuro cuts you off before you can even continue your sentence. "It's fine. You go rest and I'll put everything up for now." He kisses you on the forehead and adds, "Come and get me if you need anything."

"Thank you Tetsu." You kiss him on the lips before standing up and going to your bedroom, closing the door behind you. You lay down on your bed and turn on your side. The tears begin creeping from your eyes as you begin to mourn your fathers death.

✬✜✿✜✬

I hope this chapter was enjoyable :)

Oops, my finger slipped

Any Thoughts?!

~Aizaten♥♥♥