✬✜12✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

You nap for almost three hours before waking up. When you do wake up, Tetsuro is asleep on the floor with a jacket thrown over his shoulders. You take the jacket off of him and throw the blanket that was covering you onto him. "There!" you say, dusting your hands off.

You quickly go to the bathroom, rinsing your face off with water before walking back out into Tetsuro's room. You begin to wonder what he was doing before he went to sleep but would rather not mess with the stuff in his room.

At the thought that they may be gone, and wanting your phone, you crack open the door to see if they are there. As soon as you do, Kenma and Kiyoko are laying there asleep.

Taking a breath, you open the door a little more. The door creaks and Kenma wakes up, rubbing his eyes before looking up and realizing you're opening it. Your eyes widen and you quickly slam it shut and lock it back, waking Tetsuro up in the process.

"Why are you slamming doors?" he asks, not getting up as he lays there with his eyes still closed.

"Sorry Tetsuro. I didn't mean to slam the door," you reply with a nervous chuckle.

He finally sits up, his eyes still closed. "It's fine." He stretches his arms up into the air, a yawn leaving him as he asks, "Are they still out there?"

"Yep! They were asleep buuuuut the squeak of the door gave me away and woke up Kenma," you say with a giggle.

Tetsuro groans and stands up, throwing the blanket onto his bed. "Were you going out to get food?"

"Nah I wanted my phone," you whine, falling face first onto his bed. "It's in my bag though."

Tetsuro laughs and throws his phone at you. "Just find something on there for now. I'm going to the bathroom and then i'm going to finish my drawing."

You smile as the phone lands beside you. "Thank you Tetsuro!"

He laughs and heads to the bathroom as you open up his phone, surprised there is no code or anything on it. You decide not to snoop but open up his snapchat, wanting to add yourself and post a selfie on his story because why not.

The camera pops onto the screen and you look for a filter, finding your usual favorite one to use. As soon as it's picked out, you hold your fingers up in a V-shape beside your face and go to click the camera button, laughing when you realize Tetsuro is leaning beside you. You take the picture and look at him. "I hope it's fine that I'm on your snap."

"It's fine. I have nothing I care to hide," he tells you, walking over to his desk where he was drawing before.

You raise a questioning eyebrow at him before looking back at the phone. You post the selfie and then head to his games, not finding much of anything. Eventually you find a game you're satisfied with and lay your head down on the pillow, the phone out in front of you as you play on it.

As you do lay there, you don't notice Tetsuro looking at you every few seconds as he works on his drawing. He has a lot of it done, just needing to add a few facial details before finishing up the shading of the flowers.

Some messages pop up on the phone and you just swipe them away, not caring to see what they say as you try not to lose your game. But as they continue to be sent, you groan and get up off of the bed. "Someone keeps messaging you," you pout, walking over to Tetsuro.

He quickly hides the drawing, making you quirk an eyebrow as you hand him the phone. Already having an idea as to what you're thinking, he says, "I'll show you when it's done."