✬✜18✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

"Come on y/n! The boys are waiting," Kiyoko yells from outside your bedroom.

You look at yourself in the mirror, unsure of how you feel about your outfit. You sigh and crack open the door. "Come here first," you say as you pull Kiyoko into your room, quickly closing the door back.

You gasp as you look at Kiyoko's outfit completely. She is in a black shirt and a light pink skirt, her makeup done almost perfectly as her hair lay straight with two strands coming from each side and leading into a braid.. "Wow- you look so pretty. I'm jealous!" you compliment as you look at her.

"Oh, come on. Look at yourself," she says, pointing at your own clothing.

You look up in the mirror, and twist as you look at the back. "I don't know... It's too much on the short side and too much," you whine. "I should have just put jeans and a nice shirt on."

"No, no, no. You are fine like that. You look beautiful, okay. Now come on, stop judging yourself too much."

You take one last look at yourself, the dress you'd chosen being not too short but not too long. It's f/c and lays loosely against your skin. The sleeves are short and there is a belt that you loop in the front. You bite your lip nervously before nodding and following Kiyoko.

You haven't been on a real date in a little over a year. Not even Kenji took you out on dates. The last one you were on was your anniversary but other than that time, it's been a while so you feel quite nervous either way. It doesn't help that you have a slight crush on Tetsuro but is too scared to act upon those feelings due to being unsure if you are completely over Kenji.

As you arrive at the living room, the boys are on their phones, looking up when they notice the two of you entering. "Wow-" Tetsuro says. "You two look beautiful."

"I agree," Kenma says before walking over to Kiyoko. He grabs her hand and whispers in her ear, "You look so damn beautiful."

Her face flushes red and the two head to the door. "We'll meet you guys in the car,"

After they've walked out, your eyes land back on Tetsuro, him in a pair of nice jeans and a black button-up T-shirt. His hair is in it's usual messy style, having not wanted to work with him when he tried doing something with it.

"You look beautiful," he says, walking over to you.

"Thank you, you too- I mean handsome of course- sorry i'm nervous," you say, mumbling towards the end.

Tetsuro chuckles and holds his arm out to hook around yours. "Shall we?"

You nod and hook your arm around his, the two of your heading out of the house and to the car with the others. Tetsuro opens the back drivers side door for you and you thank him as you get in. He walks around the car and gets into the seat beside you.

"Are you two ready to go?" Kiyoko asks, turning in the seat to look at you.

You just nod as Tetsuro responds, "Yep. Let's go!"

Kenma pulls out of the driveway and begins driving towards the direction of the restaurant.

The drive is silent on the way to the restaurant. You have thought of speaking many times but feel a bit too nervous about everything momentarily.

When you arrive at the restaurant, you all get out and head inside, you quickly stealing Kiyoko with a snicker as you head inside. "Sorry, she's mine Kenma. I stole her."