✬✜27✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

Waking up the next morning, you feel refreshed but also quite unclean due to not showering the night before.

Tetsuro wakes up not too long after you to the feeling of you tracing the outline of his abs with your finger. "Having fun?" he asks, his morning voice deep and hoarse, sending happy shivers down your spine.

"Yeah. It was giving me something to do until you wake up," you say, stopping to look at him. He nods and kisses your cheek. "You know you could have woken me up last night to change right?" you ask.

He shrugs and pulls your body closer. "It's fine. I got Kiyoko to change you."

"Poor Kiyoko," you say with a snicker. "You should have helped her."

"I didn't know if you would be okay with it," he admits.

You look into his golden eyes for a moment before turning your head. "Well I am because you're my boyfriend and I trust you. Just for if or when it happens again." You give him a tiny kiss on his chest.

"Good to know." He looks at the light shining in through the window. "Lets go get a shower. Either you can go first or we can shower together," he says.

"We can shower together," you mumble as your face heats up, knowing he hasn't seen your entire bare body. "I just need to grab some clothes from my room first."

"Okay." He sits up, bringing your with him.

Both of you get out of bed and he slaps your ass as you begin to head to your room, a squeak escaping your lips. "Tetsu! Be good."

"I don't know what that word means."

"Apparently." You glare at him for a second before quickly leaving and grabbing you some clothes, coming back to hear the water running.

When walking into the bathroom, Tetsuro is already naked and halfway into the shower as he messes with the water temperature. Your eyes end up looking at his ass before looking away and setting your clothes onto the counter, not wanting to get caught staring.

Unfortunately for you, he saw it and turns around to look at you. "I saw that, Angel~"

"You saw nothing."

"I saw everything."

"I didn't do anything."

"You were staring at my ass."

"Was not."

"Were too. I saw you."

"How? Your hair was in the way."

He laughs. "I can see between the strands of hair."

You stick your tongue out as he turns his back to you again, beginning to take your clothes off as you do. "I didn't have to see that one."

"I- What are you..."

"Your boyfriend," he says before stepping into the shower.

"No, really? I thought you were a stranger I'm about to jump into a shower with," you say, beginning to take your shirt off.

"I sure hope not."

You giggle and take your sweatpants off too, throwing both them and the shirt into the floor for now.

Covering your chest, you open the shower door and step in. You know that you shouldn't feel shy at this point after the things that have happened but in the end you are and there's no changing that.

Tetsuro closes the door for you and pulls you against the chest, letting both of your bodies stand under the water. Your arms slowly fall from your chest and to your sides as you lean against him.

The two of you stay like that for a while. Just letting the water fall from the shower-head and running down your bodies. Tetsuro's arms wrapped around you as he holds your body against his. It's peaceful and comforting being held.

Although you can't say you love him, not yet ready to speak those words to someone whom isn't family or Kiyoko yet, you can feel yourself falling for him more by the second. Even if you are still letting yourself figure that out, you trust him with so much.

The water feels good as you finally begin to wash up, Tetsuro letting you wash his hair as it falls in front of his eyes from being wet. Little giggles escaping you as he rinses the soap from his hair. After a bit, you finally get out of the shower and dress yourselves.

Throughout the rest of the week as you are off work, the two of you spend some time with each other. Tetsuro finally shows you the painting he'd been working on for a while.

The painting is of a smiling girl with large angel wings. She's standing in a flower shop with roses sitting on shelves behind and around her, a rose in her hair and a bouquet of Magnolia's in her hands with a smile.

Upon looking at such a painting, you knew it was you by the h/l hair and the body figure. Above the angel reads, "My Little Angel." Below the angel reads, "Forever and Always."

Along with all of those details, there is a nice flowy dress with different kinds of flowers designed into it. The entire painting is of black and white with of course different shades of grey.

Although not one to let others see you cry, you feel yourself tearing up as you look at it. "It's beautiful Tetsu." You grab the painting out of his hands and set it down out of the way as you wrap your arms around him.

He wraps his arms back around you and kisses the top of your head. "I'm glad you like it so much. That one is definitely hanging on my wall and definitely going online for the world to see."

You giggle into his chest and look up at him with a smile. "I love it."

"Good." He leans down and kisses you, neither of you pulling away for a good minute or so. "Your lips are so addicting, you know that?"

"Speak for yourself," you respond with a giggle, going back in for another kiss.

After some time has passed, you follow Tetsuro into his room as he hangs the painting on his wall. He takes a picture of it and posts it online to a few different pieces of social media. You hang over his back as he does so, hanging on him as if you're a koala or something.

Once he's done, he grabs your hands for extra reassurance you won't fall and begins walking through the house. You squeal as you hang there, trying to get your legs wrapped back around his waist. "Where are we going?!"

"Anywhere," he says with a laugh, opening the door and walking out the door without shoes on.

You giggle as you make sure to hang on, Tetsuro swinging you around. The day continues on like this since it's your final day before going back to work, neither of you having any worries as it starts raining and you continue to mess around outside.

✬✜✿✜✬

I hope this chapter was enjoyable :)

F L U F F 💞 💞

Any Thoughts?!

~Aizaten♥♥♥