✬✜14✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

"Wait... Kotaro is your brother?!?!?" Tetsuro asks, feeling very confused.

You nod and jump onto your brother, wrapping your arms around his neck. Kotaro laughs and squeezes you, moving out of the doorway to let Tetsuro in. "Why didn't you tell me you moved?" you ask with a pout as he sets you back down and closes the door.

"It slipped my mind?"

Keiji walks in and says, "I told him to tell you multiple times but he kept getting distracted by Katsu when I told him to."

You want to glare at Tetsuro but instead, you get happy as you ask, "Where's my little nephew?! Show me now Kota!"

"Okay, okay, come on." You hop on his back and he carries you into the living room, Tetsuro left speechless as Keiji just shakes his head. He expects that to happen every time you and Kotaro see one another along with their son being there.

"What just happened?" Tetsuro asks Keiji.

Keiji leads Tetsuro to the living room. "Long story short, they are siblings and y/n loves small children," Keiji tells him.

"Ohhh."

As the two walk into the living room, the sight of you on the floor playing with a two year old makes him chuckle. "So what brought the two of you here?" Kotaro asks, sitting on the floor next to you.

"We snuck out of the house," you snicker.

"You guys live together?" Keiji asks. "Wait, are you fucking?"

"Keiji!" you squeak. "There's a literal child in the room."

He shrugs and you roll your eyes, letting the boys have that conversation and giving yourself the enjoyment of playing with Katsu.

"So?"

Tetsuro leans back on the couch. "No Keiji. Y/n moved in not long ago because she needed somewhere to stay."

Kotaro quickly looks at you. "Wait- What happened to Kenji??"

You nervously rub the back of your neck, not knowing if it is such a good idea to tell him about what happened. "Well... Uhm."

"Spit it out."

"He cheated on me," you mumble, looking down so you don't have to see the angry expression Kotaro may have showing on his face.

"He what?!" Keiji asks, his voice loud and angry. "I swear i'm going to beat his fucking ass."

You quickly cover Katsu's ears, finally looking up from the floor. Keiji looks angry and like he's about to lose it as Kotaro looks like he's about to cry. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asks, wrapping his arms around your smaller body.

You sigh and hug him back. "I didn't want you nor Keiji worrying about me. Especially since someone looks like they are about to go beat him with a bat," you say, eyeing Kenji as he is now sitting on the couch with a metal bat in his hands. "Tetsuro, take that from him please."

"Yes ma'am," he says, quickly grabbing the bat from Keiji and holding it out of his reach.

"Give the bat back."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because Y/n told me to take it from you."

"Since when did you listen to her?" Keiji quirks an eyebrow at the question, you also finding it quite questionable why he actually listened to you as you watch the interaction happen.