✬✜02✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

You wake up on a bed of some sort, your eyes hurting from the blinding lights. As you go to sit up, you start coughing, waking up the black-haired man sitting in the chair beside you.

He sits up and notices you're awake, immediately pressing the button for the nurses. After pressing the button, he stands next to you and says, "Lay back down so you don't injure yourself anymore."

Recognizing the voice, you look and see Tetsuro. "Tet-Tetsuro? What happened? Why am I here?" You look down at your hands, a black substance all over them. "W-wait the-the fire. My shop. What happened?!"

"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down y/n."

"Sorry," you mumble, Tetsuro helping you lay back down on the bed.

"I'll explain everything after the nurses check on you. Is there anyone you want me to call?"

You think about it. Not wanting to make your dad make a long drive out here, you decide that your boyfriend will do. "My boyfriend. I don't know if he'll answer you but it's worth a try," you quietly say, your voice still croaky due to all the smoke that had gotten into your lungs.

Tetsuro nods and pulls his phone out. "Dial his number and I'll try calling him for you while the nurses check up on you," he tells you as the nurses hurry in.

Tetsuro quickly hands you his phone and you type in the number before handing it back. "Thank you, Tetsuro."

"No problem. I'll be back," he tells you before walking out of the room.

The two nurses that had entered the room hurry over to you, checking your vitals, breathing and a few other things that they thought may be wrong with you. When they've finished, they give you a few pills to take and end up leaving after asking you a few questions.

While taking the pills, Tetsuro walks back into the room. You quickly swallow the pills and ask, "Did he answer?"

"He answered but said he's busy so he won't be able to check on you," Tetsuro tells you, sitting back down in the seat beside of you.

You frown. "Oh, okay." Quickly moving away from that topic you ask, "So what happened? The last thing I remember is blacking out from all of the smoke."

Tetsuro nods and starts explaining to you what had happened. "After I bought my usual roses, I realized I dropped my phone and came back to get it. I noticed the fire and didn't see you so I yelled and you answered. As soon as I knew you were inside, I ran inside and got you out of there. You blacked out by the time I got to you."

"How did you get out of the shop?" you ask. "There were boards down blocking the entrance."

"There was a spot I was able to get in at and I jumped out the window to get out. Hence why we both have cuts all over our arms."

You look down at your arms, just now noticing the cuts, "Oh. I never even noticed they were there," you mumble. You look back up at Tetsuro, "Are you okay?"

Tetsuro nods and laughs. "Of course I am. I'm not the one in the hospital bed now am I?"

"I-I guess not."

"I'm just joking with you. Yeah, I am perfectly fine. Don't worry about me," he tells you. "What did the nurses say?"

You think about it, trying to remember what they had said. Just then the doctor walks in. Having heard the last thing that Tetsuro said, he says to you, "You are able to be discharged within the hour. We just need you to fill out some paperwork and you should be good to go."