✬✜16✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

For the next little bit, you spend most of your time at the boutique. From early in the morning to late at night. Most of the time, you don't end up arriving back home until almost midnight. As you finally get the boutique completely ready, you decide to give yourself the rest of the night off.

You make sure everything is in the correct spots before locking up and heading home. By the time you arrive, it is around eight o'clock. You head inside and to your room, laying on your bead with your hands above your head as you try to figure out what you want to do.

Finally figuring something out, you run out of your room and make yourself some popcorn. You're unsure as to where the guys are but don't worry about it as you hurry back to your room with the popcorn.

After closing the door and turning the lights off, you get onto the bed and cross your legs with a pillow and the bowl of popcorn into your lap.

You search through movies for a bit as you try to find something to watch, eventually ending up with a horror movie that you've never seen before but it has almost five stars.

You start the moving and begin eating your popcorn. You feel as if it isn't too scary at first, but then things begin to happen.

Your hands begin to tremble and you jump a little bit, your popcorn almost spilling out of the bowl multiple times. Your phone goes off and a small scream escapes your mouth. You take a breath, breathing the air in through your nose and letting it back out through your mouth.

You finally calm down just to be scared one again. This time, your popcorn is thrown everywhere and a loud scream echoes off your walls. The sound effects that come with each of the jump scares and just things falling make watching horror movies extremely hard for you.

You calm yourself down and set the bowl to the side. A loud creaking sound comes from the door along with music from the movie, you now feeling unable to breathe as you realize how creepy everything is.

The door begins to open and a tall dark shadow peeks into the room from behind it. You scream at the sight until the lights turn on. There stands your tall black haired, golden eyed roommate.

"T-Tetsuro. It's just you. Thank god," you stutter, letting out a heavy breath of relief as you look back at the tv.

Just as you look back, you jump with a scream as you begin to fall off of the bed. Tetsuro quickly catches you. "Be careful," he says with a laugh, now realizing that you're watching a horror movie.

"Thank you," you mumble, seating yourself back onto the bed and pausing the movie.

"So you thought it was a good idea to watch a horror movie on your own?" he asks you. "One of the scarier ones at that."

"Yeah... I'd never seen it before and the ratings are good so I decided to watch it. I hadn't expected it to scare me so much though," you whine. "Sorry if I was too loud."

"Nah, you're fine." Tetsuro sits down onto the bed beside you, looking at the mess you made on the floor as he does. "Looks like you made a mess though." He looks at you with a raised eyebrow, an entertained grin on his face.

You nervously rub the back of your neck, looking down at the popcorn on the floor. "Well, the thing just popped up, made a loud noise and then hu boom there went the popcorn... Do you think it is still edible?"

"When was the last time you cleaned the floor?"

"..."

"Exactly. I can make you some more popcorn and you can continue your movie," he says with a laugh.