"What? What if I don't want you to be Peach." She frowned at me a little hurt.

"Why not?"

"Because Peach and Bowser don't end up together in the end. It's just a kidnapping."

"You can't get kidnapped that many times by the same person if you don't like them at least a little bit! Like come on. She was probably faking it." My eyes widened.

"Faking it!?"

"Yeah come on. All Mario does is plumb pipes and eat mushrooms all day, Peach probably just pretended to be a damsel when kidnapped to distract all the kingdom from her love for Bowser. Why would somebody want someone like Mario? I bet she really likes Bowser and I bet he's really sweet to her behind closed doors." I smiled at her thinking and watching as she took more bites of food. "Tell me I'm wrong."

"I guess you have a point. There's a possibility that could be true I assume."

"Exactly!"

"So what tournament race are we doing first?"

"Oo! Let's go backwards. Lightning cup first." I nodded and clicked the lightning cup and we started to race. We had a few trash talking moments until she spoke up during the last lap.

"I'm sorry I was jealous earlier," she mumbled, her attention stuck on the tv.

"It's okay. You're cute when you're all jelly." I groaned when a shell hit me.

"So jelly."

"Totes jelly," I replied.

"Um you can't do that."

"Why not?" I asked as I got onto the last straightaway.

"One abbreviated word is fine, but two is crossing the line," she joked and hit my shoulder a little.

"Speaking of crossing the line, look who just kicked your ass in Mario Kart!" I yelled and threw my hands up in the air as I crossed the finish line.

"What!? Impossible." She turned to the screen.

"So possible baby. You gonna be a sore loser?" I pouted in her face and she pushed me away. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her race, pulling me into her. "Do you want me to give you a reward instead?" I whispered into her ear, taking the lobe between my teeth. She moaned softly and my hands raked up down her body and up her shirt. "Let's take this to the bedroom." She turned and crashed her lips into mine as we stumbled into my room, leaving the game unattended and the food to turn cold.

*****

I woke up with soft lips on my own. I tiredly kissed back before slowly opening my eyes. I was met with emerald green and a curtain of blonde hair around me.

"Goodmorning gorgeous," I whispered. She smiled big at me and kissed me again.

"Goodmorning Kodi Lee. Happy anniversary." I pulled at her hips so she would fall against me and the action caused her to squeal.

"Happy anniversary baby." I brought her in for another passionate kiss and my arms made their way down to her ass, which I then realized had clothing on. I pulled away with furrowed eyebrows. "Why do you have clothes on?" She laughed at me.

"I'm only wearing boxers and a tank top."

"But why aren't you naked?"

"Do you only like me when I'm naked?" She teased. I rolled my eyes at her and smiled.

"No.. I like you with clothes too, but I do like you just as much or maybe even more without." I smirked and reached for the tank top, starting to pull it off when she slapped my hand away.