Seeing Alex begin to lean towards Holly, Jackson placed a hand on Alex's chest before shaking his head as he pushed him back, "Okay, no."

Holly lightly chuckled at the action before placing a kiss on Jackson's cheek to calm him down, "You know what? I feel better now." Jackson turned back to face his girlfriend with a grin, prompting Alex to start groaning again while Holly turned back to him, "What is your deal?"

Alex mumbled a response, making Jackson quirk a brow, "What?"

"I proposed to Jo and she didn't know." Alex answered, looking down at his food as he exhaled.

"Wow." Holly chimed, raising her brows before she decided to share a few pity fries with the man, "How did she not know you proposed?"

"I don't know." Alex admitted with a sigh before his eyes glanced up to the couple— noticing their happy mood, loving exchanges, and overall joy, "...So are you two screwin' now or—?"

Holly's mouth dropped open at the accusation as Jackson rolled his eyes before she stole back her pity fries, "Actually," Jackson began, grabbing Holly's hand with a smile on his face.

"We're engaged." Jackson responded— seemingly at the same time Holly said, "We're getting a dog."

Holly quirked a brow, face flying to turn to Jackson as she stammered, "W-What?"

"Wow," Alex mocked, smirking at the confused pair before focusing on the woman, "how did you not know you were engaged?"

"Was it just me, or was Derek acting weird?" Holly questioned, glancing up at Jackson as he drove them back to their apartment after April and Matthew's after-wedding-party— both unaware of Derek's call from the President.

"Mm, I don't know." Jackson hummed with a shrug as Holly looked through her email, "...I guess he was whenever you'd ask him about the phone call he got in the middle of the reception."

"Yeah..." Holly nodded before her eyes went wide, "We could get a dog!" Holly grinned, reaching over to eat another fry they had 'stolen' from the food section as Holly read over the email sent by their neighbor, "Glady's dog is having puppies! Look!" Holly brought the phone to Jackson's view as he arrived at a red light before bringing the phone back to her face in pure awe, "They look adorable. A-And we could train them to be a service dog for the Peds floor!"

"How long have you thought of this?" Jackson asked with a small chuckle, eyes mesmerized by the way the traffic light graced Holly's features.

"Mm... probably since we got together." Holly admitted, not going further to say she began to imagine a future of them together with a dog and kids before she scrolled through the email, "I'm gonna search up information about their breed."

Jackson paused, examining Holly's profile with the most wholesome smile he thought his face ever made as she began to type in a search engine before he voiced, "Let's get married."

"Okay." Holly chuckled, looking away from her phone as she stared up at his face, "Now I know you're crazy."

"I'm serious." Jackson reasoned, momentarily forgetting how much champagne Holly had drank as she softly gazed at him, "I love you, and I want to be yours for the rest of our lives so why not now? W-We could get to Lake Tahoe in ten hours."

"My human G.P.S." Holly joked with a smile, placing a hand on his cheek before she quirked a brow at him, "And what about your mother?"

"She could get a private jet there— and your family's near." Jackson smiled, placing a hand on her cheek now as she took hers back, "We could."