(10) Aquantura

Wohoo double update!
I'm surprised at myself that I found all the motivation to write another chapter in such a short time, but here it is :D
As always: votes and feedback of any kind are appreciated :)
For clarification: all new characters appearing in this chapter are not related to any content creator.
Enjoy!

Clay could not help to be disappointed.

He had been excited to see Henry, the man he had been looking for, the man he wanted to meet again, who he wanted to thank for saving him.

But everytime he was searching for Henry, he always ended up with the Prince. Henry and George looked so similar, they had to be related somehow- but there was no Henry Ignis, just as Darryl had said.

After he, Ben and Loris have watched the duels of the young Pretiosi for a few more minutes, Darryl had told them to leave as he had to hurry to the ROS meeting.

Only reluctantly the three trainees averted the gaze from the guys who where just as old as them, having powers they could only dream of.

The four of them started to walk around the circular balcony.

Clay noticed that this floor had three big labelled doors in total, each of them hiding one of the sections G, H and I.

There were other doors aswell with no labels and one of those Darryl headed for.
Different to the other doors, those slided to the sides and let them in a small room full of mirrors.

Clay remembered a room like this, he had been travelling with one of those the day he got here.

When the sliding doors closed, he mentally prepared for what was coming, but again he nearly fell when the room was suddenly moving downwards, making him slightly sick.

Due to Darryl's commentary of the duels, he had learned more about the Pretiosi families.

He had already known the Ignis family aswell as Aquantura and Crassitus.

Darryl had told them about the lime green-eyed Floris family with the ability to control plants, the Fulmina family whose members had golden eyes and could control thunder and lightning aswell as other wheater phenomenons, the white-eyed Alba family who could talk to and control animals, the Rupa family whose eye color and ability Clay forgot, he only remembered another family with yellow and one with pink eyes.

Ben had already given up on trying to keep all of this knowledge, but Loris seemed to be a human wisdom vacuum cleaner, Clay often caught him mumbling all the family names with their eye color and ability as if he was learning them for a vocabulary test.

Clay desperately tried to memorize most of it, knowing there were even more families.

One family who remained firmly in his mind was the family the current Pretiosi queen was part of. If he was not wrong, its name was Custodia and the members had silver eyes.

But the most shocking thing was their ability- according to Darryl a Custodia member could control the thoughts of other humans, making them think or do whatever they wanted.

Clay was glad he never met a Custodia- this ability sounded really scary to him.

Finally the mirror room stopped moving downwards and he could hear relieved noises from Ben and Loris.

The doors opened and he was hit once again with the amazing view of the castle center- but this time they were on the ground floor, the training area of the Pretiosi they had just watched from above in front of them.

Clay could not see which two people were duelling each other at the moment as a lot of boys were standing around, cheering.

Suddenly he felt very sick.