Prologue

Disclaimer: This story contains mature themes such as smut (❗️), mentions of bullying, traumatic response and strong language. Please proceed with discretion.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

I hate his past, I'm in love with his present.

It's the thought of knowing that they both live in one body leaves me with unsettling feelings. I want them to separate, so I can choose one soul to love and one soul to loathe. Just like how he used to despise my guts, now he chases after my heart. If only we've forgotten about each other, if only we've never met for the second time, if only we've never fallen in love.

If only he would just be honest to tell the truth.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Logan, I can't breathe!"

With one knee pressing against his small chest, Logan crept low to the kid's face. "Look what you've done to me... Uno."

Uno gripped the knee suffocating his lungs, tearing up. His lips quivered to maintain the rate of his respiration while he struggled to word out a call for help. The voice sinks back into his throat as Logan applied more force onto his chest. Uno could no longer gasp for air, choking on whatever's left to inhale. By the time the teachers come, he will no longer be conscious. That's exactly what Logan wants.

For Uno to die. To disappear. To be gone.

"Logan... Do you... Do you hate me..?"

A roar of laughter spilt out of Logan's mouth. He slapped Uno's red cheeks repeatedly. "Hate you? Why would I hate you? Uno, I don't want you in my life! What have you been doing to me all this time? Did you come into my life just to ruin it, Mr Goody Two-shoes? Repulsive."

Uno felt his ribs merely cracking apart due to the pressure. He looks into the eyes of the person he would lastly think of who would do such gruesome things to him, and sobs. "I don't want you to hate me, Logan, because I love you! I can't hate you! But I don't know what I did wrong if you hate me! Logan, please!"

"See? Only I can make you beg like this." Logan's eyes darkened. "Now shut up."

"Tell me what did I do wrong-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Logan shrieked to Uno's face with the voice exerted from the bottom of his throat. His fists clenched the collar of Uno's shirt and slammed his body onto the ground angrily. "I HATE YOU, UNO! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU-"

"Logan, the teacher's coming!"

Gasping, the bully let go of Uno's shirt and hopped off his body immediately. "Boys, come on. Let this freak be. We can't get in trouble." Logan raced away with his friends, leaving a couple of smaller kids surrounding Uno who choked out of breath. Logan turns to him with one last glance. "How dare you say you love me with what you've put me through."

Shortly after they left, the care teacher hurries for Uno who laid quietly on the ground, stunned by Logan's words to him."Good riddance, what happened?!" The teacher gasped at his wounds and brought him up. "Which one of you, tell me! Who did this?!"

The kids stuttered, afraid to mention his name.
Uno took ahold of his teacher's arm.

"I want to go home. Just take me home." He feels comfort under the hand caressing his sweaty forehead. In his mind, he imagines nothing but Logan's fuming face of anger. The teacher carries Uno's limping body and guided him all the way indoors. Uno looked down at his uniform, torn, just like every other clothes. The same sadness, the same confusion, the same old pain he was enduring.

"You were my only comfort, Logan." Uno whispers to himself. "Now you're my danger."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

BENEFITS.

JEONG YUNHO. KANG YEOSANG.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

From. Anchor

Hello and welcome to my first ATEEZ ship book casting my ult and bias wrecker, Jeong Yunho and Kang Yeosang ❣️

This is a work of fiction and the members play a particular character in the story so it isn't meant to sexualize any of the ATEEZ members in real life.

Please vote and leave lovely comments on the way, it's nice to be noticed ;)

Thank you and happy reading! 🌹💙