Ch : 10 Let's have some fun, babe

Start from the beginning

What is he being so cute for ? I rolled my eyes again but still placed my head on his shoulder.

We are roaming everywhere in his house with wet clothes. Wish the housekeeper luck.

"You have gained the habit of rolling your eyes awfully quite often, babe." He said in my ear huskily.

I almost moaned from his dark husky voice. Goosebumps rose all over my body. Butterflies flying everywhere in my stomach.

This is not good. This is not good. I got up from his embrace and turned the television off.

"I am seriously asking you now, Lucifer. Tell me please." He also stood up and came to me.

"If I didn't tell you till now then you should understand that I am not willing to talk about it. Is is that hard to understand?"

I cannot believe him. All this time, I was wondering I was going mad for nothing but he is so unbelievable.

"I don't care. You know every little thing about me. I deserve to know too."

"Yes, I will tell you everything.. aside from this topic."

"Why don't you want me to know ? Do you not trust me enough ?"

"Stop kidding. I show off my powers in front of you all the time. You have met my every trusted angle. How can you say I don't trust you?" He scoffed and said softly.

He is testing my patience.

"You dream about her." I said and he looked at me suddenly.

"Wh.. What did you say ? How do you know ? You see my dreams ?" He is a little fuming.

Well, I am sorry and surely regret it. But seeing him reacting like him I don't know anymore.

"I saw only one time. Tong and other two people and you. I saw you.. talking with her." I said looking down.

"What the hell, Gulf ? You even pried on my dreams now ? My mind was never safe and now my dreams  too. Why you never give me some privacy ?" He said in a high voice and his eyes started changing colour to red.

I flinched suddenly and saw him going soft. For the first time in my life, I am... scared. Shitless.

Why does it fucking hurt so much? He always thought I am prying on him ? I thought he.. liked it. I thought he liked my power. Am I delusional?

"I .. I am sorry, Gulf. I didn't mean to yell at you. I am truly sorry. Don't be afraid, okay ? I will not do anything to you. You trust me." He said as he took a step towards me.

I stepped back and his dark brown eyes started watering a little.

I don't have any strength to read his mind now. Even I have, I will never do it.

"Forgive me, Gulf. I didn't mean any of it. I will tell you everything you want to know, please don't be afraid of me. I can't.. I can't stand it. Please.. Gulf. Come near me. Please." He is pleading with newly coming tears in his eyes. I cannot process anything.

But one thing, I am sure about that, is that he will never hurt. I don't know what took over me that I reacted that way.

I looked at him again and saw his desperation to come at me but he doesn't. Afraid of my reaction again. You are an asshole, Gulf.

I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hand found their spot on my waist. His face in my neck sobbing a little. I fucked up. Bad.

"I am sorry.. I am sorry. I will never raise my voice at you." He said muffling in my neck.