19: it's time to say goodbye

🔝
I'm back with the suck edit of mine

Bangchan Pov:
It's the time, we actually clear everything out and I do realized that maybe Y/N and I aren't for each other because Felix and I we're, now I realized that not all love do bloom sometime it fails, I'm becoming sentimental right now.

Y/N needs to go home Taehyung will fetch her later to plan for their wedding they will go first while Felix and I we're getting married in Australia we just need to clear everything up.

Now Felix is with Y/N preparing her belongings, they've gotten much closer now and it's good maybe Felix can get her as the brides mate.

"Hey guys are you done?" I asked sitting the edge of the bed while Felix is folding the clothes Y/N is getting those necessities of hers.
"You came here right time".
"Why?".
"Y/N wants to tell something" I got curious so I stay but Felix said that the kids also needs to know the news so he get them.

Now that 6 kids complete, Felix and I and of course Y/N is here now there's no way to postpone the news.

"Okay we are complete I wanna tell you something important even your uncle Taehyung don't know this but *put out something in her pocket* I'm pregnant! Felix and I tested this!" Wow such great news, Jeongin came in his mom well she's still the mom of Jeongin but now they call Felix daddy-mom cute right.
"There's someone here inside the tummy?" His small fingers point Y/N tummy with such curious eyes how cute my dearest baby.
"There is it's Taehyung and I hopefully it's a girl".
"We hope to" it's such great news we are now a big family, I'm happy seeing my friend growing and now find her dimension in life.

"Named that Kim Hyuna next to my name" Hyunjin said smiling I can't see his eyes because of how huge his smile is.
"Why not? Chana?" Changbin who's already looking for clothes in his phone
"Hannie or dul?" Jisung suggested yes nice is such a great name.
"What about Sunghae?" Seungmin who's looking serious but keep on squishing me.
"Leena?... What if she became lesbian?" Being practical, well Bang family runs a gay blood that's why he maybe thinking like that.

"You have such great suggestions but Felix and I think about this... We want to call her Seolhyun if girl and Seochul if boy" they think about that? Girls talk really works though anyways someone have knock and it's Taehyung for sure, we're leaving how to tell that news to Taehyung. "I'm going".

We sent her outside Taehyung is there standing in his car and he's much handsome and taller than me, they match I know and it's something I should be jealous, it's something that I'm actually proud of because when I think about before I keep on telling that she is not deserving to be my son's mother but now? She is actually is.

"Hey Chan" Taehyung greet me and yeah there's no awkward feeling like before.
"Hello Taehyung take care of Y/N she have surprise for you".
"What is it?".
"I'm leaving it to her, anyways are we invited in the wedding where and when?".
"This month simple celebration in our hotel".
"Cool what about end of the year can Y/N still travel to Australia?".
"Suddenly why can't Y/N go? And what's the matter".
"Felix and I we're getting married and I'm thinking of inviting you like October?".
"We will go I still can travel *in hand gestures that Taehyung can't understand* I'm just 8 months pregnant that time 1 month to go" yeah thinking about it yeah she can make it.

They both went to the car and go, hugging Felix and the exact arrival of our wedding planner,host, singer and everything else the all rounder Jamie.

"Get inside bitches" yeah we gladly obey going inside while the kids we're bonding in the backyard with each other we plan about our marriage in Australia where both of us grew "you getting married I'm freaking jealous just you know".
"Yeah find boyfriend soon".
"How I wish I could but I don't want to get a maid I have no children for him to take care of" she know everything about Felix and I love story every hurdles, struggle she know everything "anyways what kind of wedding theme you guys want?".
"I want a garden wedding, it's my dream ever since I just never thought that I would be the one who will walk in the red carpet like how bride was?".
"I also want a garden wedding, I wanted to keep it simple but the same time romantic and to keep it romantic I want to put many pictures of us" the time Hyunjin heard what we are talking about.

"Uhm sorry but these days I really like photography and I'm like a big shipper of both of you that's why I collected your pictures every single day" Hyunjin said tossing the camera to me and yeah filled with pictures of us and no matter how stolen the picture was it's really cute and it never fails.
"Goodjob my Hyunjin, I'm giving you a new hair product it's effective".
"I'm looking forward to it" Hyunjin said flying back to the backyard.

"Sing something for us Jamie" Felix cutely asked and Jamie 'tsked'.
"What are singer for? What to sing Bangchan God's menu? Uge uri thang tha-thang~?".
"I want I'm yours by Bruno Mars".
"Felix?!".
"It's cute so why not Jamie could you please?".
"No it's something your groom should" Felix look at me with such sparkling eyes, I know what it keeps on saying and it wants me to sing that song for him "maybe let him wear white polo then do his hair and give him guitar".
"I will Jamie, I'm trusting you for anything huh?" My wife I mean Felix said.
"Yes, I'm going to go back here with the designer okay?" Jamie said why am I excited. Ofcouse it's something I keep on dreaming since young getting married with someone I do really love and that's Felix.

Follow|Vote|Comment
-♡︎-
Ending is near and I didn't even announce...it ends earlier than I expected!

-gaybevibin-