6: get someone who can get 'Jisung's joke'

Bangchan Pov:
Sunday morning in the morning are the things i always wanted to do with my children, yet i have no time. Every Sunday back then i lay down on my bed letting Jackson do everything because I'm too tired of working never had a chance to relax because i have children to take care of and now that i have Felix in our lives it's a relief that i don't need to do anything in house.

My kids we're preparing for their most waited event of our lives our first bonding together, although we have Felix working for almost a week now he really helps me a lot, for kids he was great he was like more than a maid for the kids he's like a mother to them.

Felix is doing his job preparing food that we can eat in the park, some sandwich and hotdogs, he was wearing a cute sky-blue sweater with his White pants and he was wearing a head band like a pink wide headband.

Once he was done he gets the bag full of containers, he was now facing us i notice he was wearing a light liptint that emphasize his freckles and i think that was cute.

"Your tint was cute Felix" Hyunjin trying to have himself freckles.
"Hyunjin i think it's better for you not to have freckles and just have a pink drunk blush it's perfect for your blonde hair".
"You think so?".
"I think so" he said still doing the foods, those comments about face and make ups those hairs I have no knowledge about it, but Felix he can have every this and that about it.

One by one, my children going in my newly bought car just yesterday i got from a monthly salary of mine, at the back the kids, Jeongin was in his own sit then beside me is Felix at the compartment in the back is the foods and necessities.

Han river us where we decide to have picnic to unwind, it's Sunday and mostly people go here with their friends and their boyfriends girlfriends.
We got a place where it's peaceful and there's not much people roaming around.

The kids specially Seungmin and Jeongin are enjoying their childhoods, i never seen Seungmin being this playful all my life i always see him with books and lessons or i just don't have much time to see what our household looks like.

Minho and Hyunjin the what they call my attitude duo is doing their things Hyunjin doing his vlog while Minho almost killing Hyunjin for joking about the cats and Han and Changbin they we're busy rapping and I'm happy seeing them grow with their skills, just like how i teach them.

While everyone is busy i saw Felix right beside me, staring nowhere probably thinking about things and maybe han river bring back memories about things.

"Something wrong?" I ask him but he shakes his head probably thinking that he can't open to his boss. "You can tell me anything".
"Nothing, I just,just thinking about having my own family here where i could experience being a Dad? I always like to have a baby beside me and that fulfill my dream of having a family" he said, every man dreaming about having a family, like me I always want to have a child and a wife who's understanding to whatever we are having right now unluckily my ex-wife is not like that.
"Felix I'm actually like you my days".
"As if your a thousand years older than me".
"But I'm still older then you, i dreamt little early than you did, you seems young".
"Yes young not unlike you get married the age if 18 but have his oldest the age of 16".
"How?!".
"I calculate" i stayed silent yes, my ex-wife gave birth to my oldest she was just 15 and we got married when we both 18 but after she gave birth to Jeongin she disappear. "Don't worry as long as Jeongin needs and want me, as long as you still need me to look over there I will stay and I won't look for a wife i promise" he smile at me, a genuine smile pure and lovely smile and for me that's very attractive.

To escape in that smile that will live my mind rent free, I took Jeongin away from Hyunjin, I'm traumatized when Hyunjin took Jeongin because he thought Jeongin is cute.

"Guys let's eat" taking out exact amount of sandwich and juice also the home made pizza all of this look good.

Jeongin and all my other kids ate, for sure for all this running and jumping they we're surely tired.

After all we eat I kindly help Felix cleaning our place then after that he ask Jeongin to come in front of him.

He took off Jeongin shirt wipe his sweaty body put powder and change clothes, he did that 6 times with all my children youngest to oldest.

After that we decided to lay our back down, looking to nowhere and I'm here patting Hyunjin hair, Felix on his side looking at Seungmin who's reading a textbook.

"Guys how do wave greet another wave?" It's han ofcouse it's a joke and everyone needs to laugh at this one.
"What?" Hyunjin annoyingly ask i slightly tap him to take off his attitude.
"They just wave haha" all of us laugh, it's a good one, but Felix didn't h-how why i Orient him about this. "F-felix h-hyung? W-why omg".
"Wait han, my belly button is missing have you seen?" Felix tryna find it and it's hans style once he found it he cutely laugh out loud.
"Dad, marry him already".
"Why son".
"I like him, so much".
"Why".
"Chanie hyung ofcouse i have sense of humor which is lightly similar as his" Felix said winking at jisung, he approach my son and they bump their hand.
"We're the same hahaha" they both crazily laugh, yeah they're the same and of all the human who stay with him, han never did became close with anyone other than Felix, I'm starting to think about what Han said.

Follow|Vote|Comment
-♡︎-
Guys i don't know what happened in this chapter it kinda sucks and guys i just realize this just now this quarantine, I realized that I always knew Bangchan that he's the cute little boy who sang 'im yours' with a guitar that live in my head rent free for about a year now anyway I don't know them well i used to be yg stan and i don't know if Felix is really comfortable with Han, I'm starting to like them well it's complicated i don't know if Felix is really like what I'm writing or even them 🤍.

-gaybevibin-