10:let 'Jeongin' eat before it's too late

Author Pov:
Late night when everybody is asleep, Bangchan wasn't home because he want to finish something in his office, don't wanna interrupt by the cuteness of all his babies.

Jeongin want to sleep beside Felix so he did, he sleep beside the the cute guy cuddling and spooning together as other we're sleeping in their own room.

Jeongin can't sleep by the growl of his stomach he's not used starving this much, he can't think right in his baby body and baby mind he want to eat.

"My gosh Felix Hyung I'm hungry" he said in his mind, but for some freaking reason Felix can't see the signal he's been doing, he's flaming in both angriness, hungriness and eagerness to get this done already because he's already hungry.
He pull Felix blankets knowing that it's freezing here because of the air conditioner and the tail of the winter.

"Jeongin the blanket" with his little hand he took it completely specially in the foot where Felix is really sensitive to "Jeongin".
"Hyung I'm hungry I want burger".
"Huh?"in his morning deep voice making Jeongin whimper.
"M-monster? Monster!" Felix grab him, placing him on his own lap trying to make him calm down, Jeongin is crying already. "Hyung I hear monster, it's monster hyung I'm scared".
"Shhh~ there is no monster okay? No monster".
"I hear one huhuhu".
"There's nothing just *point at Jeongin* baby Jeongin *points at himself* Felix Hyung and a banana plushie do you want this?".
"Plushie?".
"Yes a banana, to tell you such funny experience with banana before I ate one of that before and I didn't peel because they said it should be eaten like that".
"With peel? You ate the peel? Hahaha you shouldn't".
"Yes I shouldn't, anyways what do you want to do again?".
"Burger!".
"Okay keep quiet wear your coat and we are going out to eat" he jump on Felix lap, he's so happy and the grumpiness inside him already gone, his small hand trying to put the coat on himself seeing his Hyung doing his shoes.
Finally he succeed he's just proud of himself for doing that, they went out they're house just near burger shop we are also near jyp building and planning on visiting Bangchan Hyung with some food but I might get scold for taking Jeongin out in the middle of the night.

We reach the shop and he order dounle cheese burger and some milk while i order fanta and beef burger.

"Hyung thank you for taking me out I almost think of cooking with myself" he thank in tiny which makes Felix giggle the time that he's been with Bangchan boys he thought of him not being a nanny but being a mother or maybe a teddy bear or a cuddle bug.
"I actually see you struggling with your coat and you even plan on cooking
"Hehe, I'm just starving".
"Because you didn't ate anything you just sleep".
"My mistake Hyung".
"No mistake baby we'll just eat okay?" Jeongin nod as he wait for his food to serve, all foods we're mouth watering but how Jeongin look at them is just adorably funny, he's like about to eat thw whole restaurant with his small and loud mouth.

The burger serve both of them eating, Jeongin is really obsessed with bread he's like a baby bread anyways.

It's almost 1 am and they already done eating, they can't leave that fast, the food need to digest.

"Hey?" Fekix got curious of who that guy looking to his back and his eye widen seeing Bangchan not in his usual self he's sweaty with this cold weather? What did he do.
"Hyung what happened to you it's so cold and your sweaty like that?".
"I'm a choreographer it's normal?".
"In the middle of the night? Where's jyp I'm going to teach him sum lesson".
"No need to he's old enough for such lesson".
"Still he's making you work in the middle of the night? Is he fine? He's fucking overworking you".
"Mouth Felix".
"sorry" I went to Felix body just to tell that, anyways in the other side Jeongin looking at them as if he's just proud about his ship.

"Felix Hyung can I just call you mommy?".
"M-mommy?".
"Yeah~ mommy".
"O-okay".
"Now mommy can you wipe daddy's sweat for me" Felix had no choice but to get tissue from the shop and wipe Bangchan sweat, while he's wiping Bangchan took off his coat he's wearing soaked sleeveless.

"Hyung why didn't you change your shirt you might catch cold" he can't control himself but just to take off Bangchan shirt and also get his sweaters he have tshirt inside those anyways. "Hey wear this".
"This won't fit".
"Won't fit won't fit, it's 3x wider than me that would fit, that would fit in your like big body".
"Okay Jeongin mommy said anyways" Felix kinda blush with Bangchan words while putting his shirt on Felix hand a baby powder.

They have great chemistry Jeongin thought, the fact that he never see his mom and never bond with her he keep looking that human who can be his mommy, and fortunately he find it with someone who's kind hearted and pure which is Felix.

Now that Bangchan is completely dry and now away from cold and sickness thanks to Felix care.

"What do you wanna eat?" Felix ask about to order something.
"I want beef burger".
"That's all?".
"Some sprite i don't wanna eat here i wanna eat you".
"What?!".
"Your sausage or something?".
"Yeah I'm not going to cook then and let's go back it's freezing anyway?" They about to get Jeongin but they saw Momo taking Jeongin away from them.
"I'm taking Jeongin keep talking Heechul and I will play with him for this night flirts" Momo said putting his mask and hoodie on in the car there was Heechul waiting in the car as they can clearly see Jeongin smirking on his way to the car, guess Felix and Bangchan will be dating this night.

Follow|Vote|Comment
-♡︎-
Momo came to the rescue ☠️