2: i should stop procrastinating

Bang Chan Pov:
After that day i made up my mind, my salary is not enough to fed 6 human excluding me and the soon to be maid, its not enough to pay 25,000₩ to the maid who will look for the children and its not enough for the studies of them, my youngest is 1 and his birthday is coming soon too i need to give him a party but i dont think my money would be enough.

thinking of all the cost and the duties while taking a shower, hoping there would someone who want to release music soon or jyp add even a thousand won on my salary and i will be fine.

i wore hoodie after the shower my boys were sleep as i woke up an hour or another ahead. I cook some fried rice, some bacon and sausages for them they love food so much i took a pen and leave message for my eldest.

'lee know my eldest, give the food fairly to your brothers and if seungmin cant come because hes studying left him food to eat, clean jeongin put his diaper on okay?, love you my sons'.

as i leave with my precious laptop my source of income, i really plan of going here early in the morning not like how i usually go to work.
im thinking of asking jyp something but i know theres many gossip girls and boys and gays who want me to lose my job.

luckily there jyp in the cafeteria as i ask him for a talk in his office with such begging eyes, im not the one who lower my pride for anything but now im doing for my lovely sons.

"bangchan what is it all about?" Jyp said, taking a deep breath i did my plan its for my sons future anyway.
"sir i maybe not an artist but can i be a dance choreographer?" We are lacking of choreographer these days, thats why its in demand and the salary is up to a hundred thousand every month it would be enough than 50 thousand won every month as a producer i might give them house when this offer have accept. "Pd-nim its only the thing i could think of, i cant handle being a dad and a producer so i hire a maid actually hes coming this weekend".
"i really dont know why you live with that girl without married, born 6 healthy boys and leave them all to you but anyway as long as you can do both jobs well then you can".
"thank you sir, i cant even imagine living with her".
"who is she?".
"id rather not talk about her, anyway im going sir thank you again" yes!,i got much money to pay everything i can afford to have suv with almost 8 seats capacity and i can afford to buy a house that we can all own, i can buy hyunjin his  wish which is a hair treatment set, lee know cats their cat foods, han im thinking of taking han to like a comedy school to enhance his skills but he came roaring while rapping as i teach him and changbin, i could afford of making seungmin study in a rare celebrity school so he could meet day 6 someday, and jeongin finally i could give him his party.
                                                                       my happiness fulfilling me knowing that my kids can have everything they want to have, i want to see them being happy doing the things that they love thats why here i am working hard just for them.

im working currently with a song of twice right now and since i got accepted with the choreography i am starting to choreograph the song right after it handed and accepted by jyp.

I can dance and i can choreograph i just dont want to because i need time to prepare their foods, the uniform since they need to go to school but now? I think i can handle multiple jobs and i think i can choreograph and i will do well for my kids.

jump
dance
swirl

'risky risky wiggy wiggy this is an emergency'.

tap,tap,tap and kneel and tap again. Gosh its exhausting, i cant imagine choreographing a girl group song and i cant imagine leaving my dark image for something like this, well i have no choice, i should stop procrastinating i should keep going.

shake shake, shake this big bum of mine and swirl and twirl and jump and hand gesture girl group starting pack and then done.

Phew i dont think this is this exhausting i feel like im going back to those time where my son is in their exploring days and i need to follow them turning that im the one whos getting tired but i am not regretting my kids grew up healthy with my guidance they all love being happy and being such a good boys they dont give me headache just thinking of them its a relief for me its like fuelling me to keep going to you know theyre the reason why i didnt stay down when their mother leave us, they keep me breathing without even eating theyre the reason why im staying and why im inspired like this.

i did my job well, very very well just well for them to gave me the salary that i need, im thinking of giving some presents and ofcourse my baby jeongin he wants kinder joy while im giving the others chickens jeongin cant still eat them because he have such weak gums he might break his teeth while eating.

I can pay the maid back i can give everything back, the house the water the elctricity all the cost i can pay them all now that i have bigger money. and its already friday, the maid is coming for sure tomorrow i cant wait to see him and introduce him to the kids, i just hope the kids would be fine with the maid.

Follow|Vote|Comment
-♡︎-
Just like how we know Bangchan is really hardworking so yeah here and now uri Yongbokie is coming very soon 🤍.

-gaybevibin-