3: g'day, Felix Yongbok Lee!

Author Pov:
It's been such exhausting week for Bang Chan, he take care of kids,go to his works and being scold many times with his boss.
And this time have come, he finally going to meet the guy that namjoon talking about, in his mind he thought that it won't be a bad nanny to his kiddos.

They we're cleaning the house, hyunjin in the ceiling as the tallest guy in the house, changbin in the floor and you know what does that mean, while the other we're spread in mopping, vacuum and laundry, jeongin the youngest is in his aunties in twice let's just hope he won't go back saying that he is also gay.

Namjoon text bangchan that the maid is in his way going around 12 in the noon so they clean the house just to make sure its presentable.

Time passing that they all done in work, bang chan gave them big high fives one by one and let them eat their ice cream in the fridge.

"Boys gather up" bangchan ask the boys and they all obey what a sweet pocket sized boys. They're sitting in the sofa while the guys is spread. "The maid is coming this noon, I'm expecting you to behave can i expect something about you boy".
"Yes! Just give my cats new toys".
"There's no problem lee know, you guys will you behave".
"Just put meat in my wrap then I'll be fine" changbin said as the other we're cracking up already because they like to do those on changbin. Bangchan nod as Hyunjin flip his long hair getting ready to speak.
"Is he handsome?".
"No one knows but be careful we never know who's open with such things and not okay?".
"Okay then, you han speak up your eating like pig like urggg".
"Shut your ass I'm a quokka a cute quokka but dad I'm good as long as he can take jokes" finding someone who can take his joke isn't that easy, the last the seungmin in the building.
"Let's just think he have dandy voice like me".
"Seungmin your voice is unique no one could imitate those".
"Really?!".
"Yeah,boys listen up you are unique in dad's eyes maybe you are all gays but your unique that's what your going to mark in your mind okay?" Bangchan said as he hear something outside. "Guys behave okay?".

Bangchan Pov:
Opening the door, I'm kinda excited that there's someone who can take care of the boys while im at work and im not worrying about anything if they already ate, if they already took a bath and if they already went to school.

A cute little guy that is probably around 20 to 21 years of age, with little face and he reminds me of Sunshine in the morning with his fresh look.

"Are you the maid? what's your name?" I said, he gave me his little hand out and said.
"Yes sir, I'm Felix Yongbok Lee" dang his voice don't fit with his face and personality he do have very deep voice "*in less deep voice* sorry sir i kinda have big voice"
"Yeah i agree, your accent where you from?".
"Seoul sir".
"No, there's something with your voice mate".
"Oh I'm from Australia sir".
"Yeah I'm from Australia too, get inside I'm sorry you got to look after 6 naughty Boys" he just gave me a Little smile and went in, he's handsome for my guys will go crazy looking at him.
The guys seems like being much behave seeing Felix.

"Guys this is your nanny Felix Yongbok Lee you can call him hyung or Nanny but respect guys okay?" They all nod, Felix seems tired travelling. I look at him and the kids i don't think of getting rest this day. "Felix you can rest this day and start working tomorrow".
"I'd rather spent my time talking and with them and knowing them".
"If that's what you want then go I'll talk about things about you later" i said leaving them but the truth is im watching them from long distance making sure who i get, who I'm leaving with my kids i don't want them to get hurt by not finding a great Nanny for them.

(...time skipped...)

It's night already after we eat he help me look after the guys and help me put them to sleep, I must say he's good in making babies to sleep, he's good in lullaby and they didn't get scared with the voice that he use.

Later after that he also went to bed without me telling him what to do well i don't even need to discuss him anything he cope up with the boys well.

"Felix?" I knocked, less than a minute he open up his room and face me, he's cute with his pajamas, just damn cute. "I wanna discuss something can i come in".
"Sure sir" he let me enter and the fact that he clean this messy room that fast is just amazing this is my wife studio before since she likes painting, but never did she paint me nor the kids.
"I like to talk about the salary and how you are going to work here".
"Okay sir" he make me sit in the chair while hes in the bed he's folding the guys clothes, he really know what to do with the laundry.
"Is 25,000 won enough for you?".
"You gave me free food and shelter I'm not in a place to ask for more".
"No you can tell me if it's not enough".
"It's quite big sir I'm good with it, it's not hard taking care of 5 kids".
"I'm actually getting the 6th tomorrow morning" he seems confused why i have 6 guys in such young age.

"Didn't mean to offend you sir but you're quite hardworking".
"What do you mean?".
"What i mean is you know, you don't seem that old and got lots of kids, quite like to have much fun".
"Actually my dream is having 3 kids but there i have 6" I'm not regretting of having 6 boys accidental or not because they are blessing they are life and they gave me light.
"If you don't mind sir where's your wife?".
"I don't know, she left without goodbye, anyway i don't think a half day is enough for you to know my kids well" i said as he nod, i have they're pictures in my phone since they already asleep he can't observe how my boys move.
"My eldest, Lee Know. He love cats and he have 3 you know what when we forgot one of the 3 he seems like killing us one by one so you need to know them. Soonie,doongie,dori that's the cat and he's gay so be patient with him".
"I think all your boys are gay".
"I think so" i said giving him the picture of my oldest he have fair skin and he have such beautiful face, and of course the cat that need to be known before its too late i don't want to bury a maid. "Next Changbin, he's talented and really cute, he can read fast and he like rapping i teach him, he's the dishwasher of the boys although my ex-wife used to spoil him".
"Yeah i can see in his face and look how he dress gangsta" yeah, people call him gangsta but he's soft inside.
My next boy is very sensitive and this should be known very deep before it's too late. "Sir is it really a guy?".
"Yeah, hes Hyunjin he have long hair and he's a drama queen and very gay although Lee Know is gay? expect 10 times of gayness and flirtyness with him, and he don't like his hair being touched and stuff being touched and he likes Americano many more so bear with him" i gave him a picture of a Hyunjin where I'm with him and this boy i don't get why he's tall I'm not that tall neither my ex-wife. I bring up the next picture the real cute guy of my kids, he have very chubby face and have cute eyes and cheeks.
"Jisung, our quokka he eat in cute but rap in monster and he likes to joke i want you to be aware so you could laugh" my simple introduction of him makes him curious its all i can say hes really a joker and he want his joke to laugh with.
The second to the last my good boys he's a good boy and have really sweet voice.
"Seungmin, he's studying hard and he's like a quiet person also a baby he's like a puppy that's why expect war between Lee Know and him and the last" his eyes widen looking in my last boy, I didn't get him since sana want him to stay longer but tomorrow or after talking to felix I'll go get him. "He's jeongin and in this age expect savageness and don't be fooled with his cute smile and eyes because he might tore your ears to pieces he's our savage maknae".
"I get all of them now, thank you for helping me sir".
"That's nothing, anyway you can just call me hyung".
"Okay hyung" he bid goodbye as i leave the room getting jeongin off his gay aunties, i don't want him to get infected but here in our house have bunch of gays also.

Follow|Vote|Comment
-♡︎-
Guys I'm thinking of this since they we're the son of bangchan their surname should he bang so its Bang jisung,bang minho,bang Hyunjin,bang Changbin,bang seungmin and Bang jeongin it's cute isn't it 🤍.

-Gaybevibin-