7: Yongbok a beauty guru?

A/N: I don't know anything about make-up but i really think Hyunjin is a perfect face to put make-up on so i did this concept (any mistake appears my apology in advance)

Felix Pov:
Bangchan didn't go to work this morning since he's working for a song but he'll be going this afternoon going with Hyunjin, his teacher have some issues so he have no class this morning but he have this afternoon going with Bangchan as i said.

He's still asleep so I'm staying with Jeongin in the couch playing car with him, we already ate and now playing, i don't want him to involve in technology as long as I can I'm leaving him without tablet he can only use that for an hour then he'll stop I don't want him to have poor eyesight when he grew up.

"Hyung I'm hungry" Jeongin stated,we just ate this morning.
"Do you want me to make your milk?".
"Naa~ I'm hungry for food!".
"What food then?" I was thinking it could be some pastry or what ever but suddenly he said...
"I want black bean noodles" he want black noodles? I thought babies won't like that? My nephew and niece don't want that but why him? Bangchan raise him differently, all his son actually.

As he play by himself I go cook his black bean Noodle I cook for 3 people just in case Hyunjin ask for it and mine also.

Bangchan went out his room, wearing his ordinary black shirt and shorts, it seems just ordinary and not special but why is he so attractive? His slightly wet hair is just amazing and the way he hold his laptop with his veiny hand the laptop seems to be a mini phone in his hand.

"What are you doing?" He ask me, yes I'm leaving my dream, I'm a nanny here anyway my job to look at his child not to look at his torso... Looks hard though.
"C-cooking?, Jeongin wants to eat black bean noodles so i-i cook".
"He maybe craving for it did you cook for me?".
"I'm sorry hyung I didn't but you can have mine I cook for 3".
"I'm not hungry can I just have the brownies you baked?".
"Yes, a minute hyung" I said quickly going to the fridge to get the left over brownies I bake just this morning, I'm thinking of making my recipe that they will surely love it's my own recipe it was called Cassava cake it's chewy and it have macapuno making it way more special.
I gave it to him, as he sat beside Jeongin slightly play with him but then Jeongin wants to play alone, maknae on top indeed i can't do anything about your son dear Bangchan.

Bangchan Pov:
I always want to look at him cooking, he's so cute the way he sang his deep voice is not a hindrance to see how sweet this guy is just like how sweet this Brownies that he baked.

I am working with some songs, another song for twice they're having their comeback.
Hyunjin I know he don't have class this morning and Hyunjin always wake up this late because he call that 'beauty sleep' all my son are beautiful and they're kind so there's no way he will be needed that beauty sleep, he was with his headband (iconic) and his pouch that i don't know what's inside.

Sitting beside me, he took out enormous amount of make-up starting with foundation and everything even such skincare lotion,toner and anything he's complete, he's a feminine guy and i respect him with his preference.

Felix is done he eat with Jeongin but he didn't succeed eating a single noodle, he cook 3 serving not knowing Jeongin can eat 5 servings of it.

"Hyunjin your foundation doesn't blend well in your skin" he isn't looking at Hyunjin he's feeding Jeongin "I'm sorry Hyung but can you help Jeongin eat I'll be helping Hyunjin with his make-up" he said passing me the plate, I look at him Jeongin ate by himself.

He do Hyunjin's foundation, he blend it with primer to even look natural I heard such stuff with a friend.

"You should know how to blend foundation it's better if you test it in your neck so you could see if it blend or not" he said then now it's time that he do the eyebrow of Hyunjin.
"Hyunjin, you already have thick brows I think you can use clear color to fix your messy eyebrow then use this *takes clear glue* to slit up your eyebrow, but your going to school we need to keep it natural" h-how did he even know such things how can he even knew how to make a make-up look natural all i knew is make up is a makeup and nothing than that.
"You have good skin you have no eyebags and pimples there's nothing to cover up so we can proceed to your eyes we can use nude colors just like here then use little amount of eyeliner" he said, Hyunjin is slowly turning into his best, Hyunjin bareface is already a bomb but the transformation of him in Felix hand is just amazing, girls will surely be running to my son. "Last thing, lipstick and ofcouse human can't leave without this highlight put this tint it's matte and last a day you don't need Conture your nose and your jaws we're find you don't need to hide fats because you have none so you can use this" Hyunjin looks chick! How can he even make my son look like this my son is stunning and he don't look like having much make-up well he really don't have that much, his make-up with his uniform is superb only one thing is messed up and it's his hair.

Felix get Hyunjin hair iron he did it curly (noodle curl) and he braid the side of Hyunjin's hair it looks lit (Hyunjin have that hair right) he dye his hair black again.

"Felix Hyung (Hyunjin is older) what's your number?" My eyes went wide why do he needs to?.
"Hyunjin you don't have to know" I said trying to calm myself down.
"For science" why is he being like that?
"Don't be such a nonsense let's go" i said, I'll be sending him to school, i know Hyunjin is a flirt and I wont allow that he needs to behave specially with Felix.

Follow|vote|comment
-♡︎-
I'll be doing scenes with one member of stray kids with Felix to show their characteristics (bubble is my inspiration for this) 🐍

-gaybevibin-