8: Seungmin expensive word

A/N:as i said I'm a newbie looks like Seungmin looks like a smart boy in high school, he's a nerd and yet many girls like him.

Felix Pov:
Bangchan boys slowly going home from school now, they're not in the same grade level they're not in the same school bus and they're not in the same level.

I realize everytime I'm helping them with the works, Han is the one who is slightly struggling but he's smart even the youngest is smart and I actually believe they got that from they're dad, he can make songs and choreography with such little ideas, how great his maknae is even in his imagination he have lots of ideas to tone and arrange.

Now the latest coming Seungmin and Hyunjin, Hyunjin probably hang out with some friends in a coffee shop and walk home then Seungmin I don't know I rarely talk like Minho.

"You guys went home late why is that?" Hyunjin shove his coffee in my face.
"I bought this" he said blowing kiss he do be really flirty, I get it i went through that before it was called puberty.
"You Seungmin?" I said, his eyebrows furrowed what the hell am i supposed to do that?
"We have math test tomorrow,science the next day, chemistry experiment and many other things to do and this house I can't even concentrate".
"I agree anyways have you eaten?".
"Not yet".
"Great I cooked some fried chicken you need some protein".
"Thanks" he said, going straight to the table chicken in his left, book in his right all sort of things in his notes beside him.

"Okay x needs to he in the 2nd power so we can apply the second equation then we need to keep the modal then proceed in the addition then divide x to y to get the answer (there's no such equation baby I'm dumb)" he spoke, I don't understand anything that he did say I'm like the author anyways.
Later like that he keep saying and reciting such thing that seems like some ritual or something.

I didn't bother of asking him those ritual he maybe summoning demons or something that's why i keep my focus on my grocery since Bangchan Hyung can't do such things.

"Felix Hyung if I'm going to ask you? What is your sight on the government nowadays?".
"Do you need that on school".
"Kinda".
"Well government have something to do with someone like you, also your studying in a private school which means your paying for your things and not government".
"Then how can we even get benifits of government when we are working in our owns we're not that rich to be exempted in such plan of the government".
"You sounds mad, you're too young to get involve in government issues you should just be playing".
"Felix Hyung I maybe young but my mind isn't I used to think 10 years ahead of how my ages should be because that how should anyone would be we should be wiser than we should be" he said taking a bite of chicken yes i know we should be wiser but off all Bangchan son's Seungmin is the most mature one knowing he's second to the oldest but he do be really mature and less talkative, but he's cute in a different way and he's straight to the point.

*Ding dong*

Opening the door and Bangchan coming from home, it's almost Summer but it's surprisingly cold tonight. i need hug!

I took off his coat and put it in the cabinet then he went straight to the kitchen getting coffee.

"How's work?" I sounded like a housewife in this case but he won't bother.
"Nice, Seungmin why don't you change first into your jammies".
"I need to finish this thing" I butt in
"He's interested in politics and government".
"Seungmin you did?" He nod his head still on the books. "You're too young for that son".
"Less the son and that's Felix Hyung line".
"Then why won't you listen".
"I'm just young, a year and after then I'll be involve in those anyways".
"He's such a brat, did you cook something?".
"Chicken join Seungmin" i said, plate in front of him, i tried to get his laptop away from him so he could eat properly but he didn't even let me laid a hand on it. "Why the hell?".
"Mouth the children is here".
"Do you need to hide something there? I won't steal a beat anyways (just heart BEAT)" geez!
"You should know that laptop is precious because it's my life".
"I know...life...of...yours...and...chicks...".
"I have no chicks".
"Do you believe that Seungmin?".
"Mom isn't with us for a year now he maybe thirsty for some girls that's why let he".
"Ohhh expensive word coming from your son..you...are... thirsty".
"I ain't".
"You are" he come near me cornering me  in the refrigerator it must be some strategy to stop me from teasing him.
Yeah he's just teasing me but...but why is my heart racing like crazy this isn't normal I need to check Doctor right after i escape the grip of his hand and arms.

"I'm not thirsty for other girls I can just have you if i want to" half whispered half spoken, heart racing face nearly inch away each other breathing heavily and I'm addicted to his mint breath mixing with the chicken he just ate.
"I... I'm a m..man".
"In this house only Jeongin is curious" yeah maybe Jeongin is the only one who's curious with his sexuality maybe some other time. "Babyboy" he let go, babyboy? Such a cute name and such a slutty name to call me, Bangchan Hyung is such a flirt the hell is wrong with him, i can't even get to answer back and when i got a chance i mumbled and it really hurt my feelings,my pride,my brownies and my freckles.
I'll get my revenge just wait...

"Oh my gosh my eyes, ears and soul I can't believe hearing those on my 'good model dad' I need to cleanse, Jisung my cleanser" Hyunjin hysterically spoke as he run for his precious cleansers.

Follow|vote|comment
I need ideas!

-gaybevibin-