Okay so before we start.
It's about midnight in the FEH universe right now. Evan woke up and they're both getting tired. Now we can start.

Jareds POV:

"Do you maybe wanna pull over soon? I think I see another forest over there so..." I suggested, yawning.

Evan nodded, leaning against the door as his face was squished against the window.

Adorable.

Damn this is cheesy. And cliche.

Ayyy you're back!

Yeah, and I regret it very much. But anyway, enough of that. This is your daily reminder that you're not real and this is all scripted.

Shut up.

I rounded the corner, going towards the small forest I had talked about.

I chewed my lip out of habit, the taste of metallic blood soon making its way onto my tongue.

Gross.

I licked my sore lips, trying to ignore the taste in my mouth.

Stop the fucking car before you crash into a tree.

F u c k.

I slammed on the brake, only about two inches away from a tree.

Evan shot up, making a noise that sounded like the verbal version of a keyboard smash.

I felt the same way.

"WHAT THE HELL-" He didn't sound mad, no. He sounded surprised. Surprised at me for being such an idiot.

"Chill, Ev. It's fine. Not like I just almost crashed the car because I was spacing out." I said casually, leaning back in my seat and putting the car into park.

I noted that we were indeed in the woods now; and we were off the road.

"Holy.." he took a sigh, "Jer I'm begging you, you gotta be more careful."

He has a point.

"Yah, I know." I shrugged, opening the door.

"So we're here,"
"No shit, Sherlock."
"Rude."

We both got out, a mutual agreement that we were going outside.

No plans.

Just...going outside.

"Wanna sit against a tree?"
"That was oddly specific, but sure." I shrugged, taking his hand in mine and walking over to the trees that sat far away from the car.

He followed, intertwining our fingers.

We finally made our way to a tall tree, sitting on the ground, the dirt cold.

I let out a content hum, leaning back and staring at the stars.

A full moon.

Beautiful.

I felt as Evan leaned on my shoulder.

I looked down at him, his eyes closed and his breath rising and falling evenly.

This is a fan fiction.

I can fall asleep in the forest with no consequences.

That's how it works, right?

I mean, yeah. You could sleep on the ground in a forest. But it might make your back hurt.

I did the mental equivalent to a shoulder shrug, trying not to disturb Evan in the process.