A h a h. I'm not good at writing fluff-

Evans POV:

We got back in the car, going who knows where.

"So Ev," He said with the tone he uses when he's hatching an evil plan.

"Wanna like, go to a bar and get black out drunk or some stupid shit like that??"

Okay.

Wow.

What.

"Um, what?" I asked, pulling my seatbelt on.

"Because this is our last day and I think we should at least enjoy it." He shrugged, turning the key and starting to drive.

"But Jared, we're kids!" I tried to reason with him.

"And?"

God he's an idiot. An adorable idiot, but still an idiot.

"You do whatever you want. But I'm not drinking." I give up.

"Nice." He shot finger guns at me as I rolled my eyes.

Is this what my life has become??

"Wait. Wait a damn, just, wait a damn minute," I interrupted whatever plans he was coming up with.

"You're the only one who can drive!" I yelled.

"Ohhh yeahhhh." He nodded slowly, hopefully realizing that he's an idiot.

"Yeah." I deadpanned.

He continued to drive, humming a song that I slightly recognized, but not enough to provide a name.

Wait.

I studied the notes, paying close attention.

"Dude. Why that song? Out of any song?"
"Because as I said a few days ago, Spongebob is a gay icon. And The Campfire Song Song is included in that." He shrugged, continuing to hum.

I let out a sigh, smiling fondly as my face began to redden.

"You alright Hansen?" He asked curiously, sending a small glance in my direction.

"What? Yeah? Why?" My palms began to collect water as they shook in the slightest.

"You were just staring for a while." He shrugged and turned back to the road.

"Right, right." I nodded and agreed, something Jared told me to do from the start. Look where that got us.

"So where are we going now?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just driving."

(Like, a two hour time skip. They've just been chilling, so nothing important really happened. They turned on the radio though, so that's cool I guess?)

Jareds POV:

My stomach growled loudly, making me roll my eyes.

"Wanna stop and get breakfast? I'll pay." I asked Evan, spotting a billboard that read 'IHop - 1.4m --->'.

"Well number one, of course, who'd pass up an opportunity for I-Hop? Number two, we're sharing money Jared, meaning we're both paying for it." Right again. He's always right.

I chuckled a bit, following the direction of the arrow on the sign. I turned off the road, going to another road as I started to see the I-Hop ahead.

(Yeah ik another time skip. But they've just now gotten into I-Hop.)

We pushed pass the warm air that came out of the restaurant, walking inside.

"Oh, hello! There's no wait time, so let me walk you guys to your tables!" The tall man greeted from the counter with a cheerful smile, although he looked like he hadn't gotten sleep in at least a month.

His name tag read 'Mr. Sanders (you can call me Thomas!)' with a small rainbow sticker next to it, and a smiley face sticker on the other side.

Hm, seems familiar.

Evan grabbed my hand as Thomas started walking towards an empty, clean, table.

We followed close behind him as he gestured to the table.

We both slid into the seats, facing each other.

He passed us both menus, a soft smile lingering on his lips.

"I'll come back in a minute to take your orders, okay? Okay." He nodded, walking off with a small wave.

I unfolded my menu silently, and Evan did the same.

"So, wadda you want?" I asked, glancing up at Evan.

"I think I'm gonna get some kids pancakes." He said, leaning on his hand as he put his elbow on his table.

I sighed, chuckling.

"You've always ordered that." I smiled as he blushed a bit.

"Yup. It's one of my favorite meals ever. They're called the...something-something of pancakes for a reason, you know?" He shrugged, looking back at the menu.

"Eh, you gotta point. But French toast is still better." I argued.

"Okay you took it too far. French toast is absolutely nothing compared to I-Hop pancakes!!" He said in a mock offended tone.

"You uncultured swine." I shook my head, "I thought you knew better."

He rolled his eyes in an exaggerated way, as if he were a cartoon character.

"Pancakes are better, just face the facts." He got closer to me, almost growling under his breath.

To be honest, it was pretty hot.

But I'm not letting him take French toast down.

"Okay you must be out of your god damn mind if you think that French toast isn't superior!" I raised my voice, our faces inches apart.

"Pancakes are better."
"French toast."
"Pancakes."

I about had it.

"Either shut the fuck up or kiss me." I barked, as if this were a real argument.

"Gladly." He said as if he was mad at me.

I felt him grab my collar, pulling me closer to him as our lips locked.

It was a short kiss, but it made my whole day, no matter what'll happen.

We pulled apart, breaking into a fit of laughter.

"Just making sure," Evan wheezed out through a laugh, "That wasn't an actual fight, right?" He asked as the laughing died down.

"Of course not. Unless you still think that pancakes are better than French toast." I answered, crossing my arms and turning away from him like a toddler.

"Well then I guess it was a real fight, huh??" He said dramatically, putting a hand over his forehead and letting out a fake, theatre like sob.

"I guess so." I narrowed my eyes, my face was jokingly serious as I said this, glaring it my boyfriend.

Yeah so I decided that we need one more fluff chapter before we get onto the end. Sorry I keep delaying it. Don't worry. It'll be over soon.