Imladris

When I walked the stairs to the terrace, the dwarves and Bilbo were already eating. Ori was just examining a lettuce and Dwalin kept asking why there is no meat. All seemed very interested but they eyes suddenly looked up when they saw me.

" Nathíniel..." Fili gasped.
" You... You look beautiful !"
" Thank you." I blushed and walked to the table.
" I never saw such a beauty in my life." Bilbo starred at me. I smiled and kissed him on his cheek.
" I'm sure you have." I winked.
He couldn't close his eyes. It was such a good feeling when everyone admired my looks ! I noticed than even Thorin's eyes sparkled. The last time I wore a gown was when we arrived to Ered Luin. Still it was dwarvish one.

I laded some of those fresh vegetables on my plate, and listened to the lovely melody of harphs. One of the musicians smiled at me and I felt my cheeks turning red. Those elves are so handsome and gentle...  I wish I could find a lover in one of them. 

I wasn't the only person here who was atracted to these beautiful beings. Kili seemed to feel something for them too. He and a certain maid exchanged looks.
" You should talk to her." I whispered.
" Do you think so ?" he was unsure.
" If you like her..."
We turned when we noticed the other dwarves starring at us.

" I can't say I fancy elf maids. Too thin. They're all high
cheekbones and creamy skin. Not
enough facial hair for me. " Kili tried to pretend like nothing just happened.
Fili cleared his throat and showed Kili to turn. He looked at me:
" I mean.. Except this one." he smiled wide.

While Oin was groaning about the music ( which I found magnificient ), Gandalf and another man entered the terrace.
Gandalf whispered him something which I didn't hear very well but clearly he mentioned my name.

When they got closer, I recognized that pale face, chocolate hair and hazel eyes.
" Uncle?"I stood up, the dwarves started to ask each other plenty of questions.
" So it is true." he walked to me brushing my cheek with a big smile.
" What... What is true ?"
" Come with me. Would you excuse us for a second mellon nín ?" he asked Gandalf.
" Yes.. Ehm.. Right.." he waved us to go.

Lindir joined us on the way to
a beautiful fountain in the gardens of Rivendell.